4. 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘞𝘦 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?

Comincia dall'inizio

"My brother also lives in America! " Jungkook excited tone was extremely visible whenever he talks about his twin Jeongguk. A soft smile danced at Tae's lips as he thought of his boyfriend.

"Oh? Tell me something about your relationship. " Taehyung asked not wanting to get an awkward silence moment anywhere. He wanted to make a good impression on the Kook.

"Sure! It's funny how our names are almost similar like us! "

"Wait you both are twins? " Tae faked as he didn't want to get caught or get suspicious of.

"Yes! His name is Jeongguk! And mine is Jungkook. Our relatives keep on getting confused in between us. You should see their faces you know! " The brunet smiled as he uttered his words, the atmosphere better and comfortable than before.

"So you are saying that you've never met him since you were 15? "

"Yeah. I actually did visit America with Mom and Dad but then due to work things we rarely got a chance to go again. But my Mom and Dad did visit him last year I think.. I was busy that time so I didn't go. "

Taehyung nodded as he took his last bite of Pie. Jungkook had finished his cake minutes ago. They soon payed and left the Cafe. Deciding to take a scroll in the park, Taekook both made their way towards it.

"Hyungie listen! " Jungkook asked the other who hummed in response as he was busy looking around.

"Can I join you for lunch break if you don't mind? " He asked a bit hesitant expression but since Taehyung was looking away the boy didn't notice.

"Yes sure?! You don't have to ask! But any particular reason? "

"Ye-yeah.. I actually am too shy to even go up and talk with anyone... But with you I kinda feel good. So if I stay with you while I'm with Jiminie Hyungie maybe I won't be that nervous! " Jungkook shyly and awkwardly scratched his neck while looking down.

Taehyung finally got the tone and turned to watch the boy with fond eyes. He wants to laugh at the difference between his boyfriend and this brother. Here Jungkook can't built up courage to ask Jimin out while Jeongguk there almost straight up asked him out in the middle of nowhere while walking in the School halls. Yes Taegguk are high school sweethearts.

"Okay then! Don't worry I'll help you. "

After it they took a long walk around the Park. As they were walking in silence, suddenly Taehyung turned his head towards the familiar tingling sound. Jungkook swore he almost saw Tae's eye blinking stars from it. He slowly followed the older's gaze and found the him staring with wide eyes at the Cotton Candy and Ice-cream truck.

"Wanna get it? " Jungkook asked smiling.

"H-huh..? Oh no I was just looking at it. " The Raven head shyly looked down not wanting to be called childish or something. If it was Jeongguk right now, Taehyung wouldn't even have to ask the younger as he would bring him both the Ice-cream and the Candy.

Suddenly Tae felt a soft and gentle hold around his wrist as he was dragged towards the Truck by none other than Jungkook. At first Tae was confused, but smiled wide when he caught Jungkook's happy smile.

Kook isn't good with new people but the Elder from the truck was extremely sweet spoken. They soon bought two Ice-creams and one cotton candy.

"It's not bad being cute you know! " Jungkook assured as if he just read Tae's inner stream of thoughts making him blush with the word 'cute.' The ravenette nodded his head and thanked for the sweets and his words. When another realization struck Tae's mind, the brunet was still holding his wrist.

"Um Kook.. " Tae softly called the other who turned back while licking the Ice-cream. The older didn't say anything just gestured at their hands. Jungkook widened his eyes and pulled away mumbling apologies.

It was almost evening, when Tae received a call from his parents. Jungkook walked the older to the Car and they soon said their farewell. But before Taehyung could drove off, the brunet's voice gained his attention.

"Hyungie are we friends? "

"You don't want us to be? "

"Of course I want to! " Jungkook quickly responded making the ravenette giggle at it.

"Then we are Jungkook. See you tomorrow at College, you cute Bunny! " Exclaimed Taehyung as he showered the brunet with his boxy smile.

And they parted ways.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Your Lazy Author here!

Donuts seemed to be really like this type of story, I'm glad.

Early update coz why not? I prefer publishing rn around 1 am rather than late morning and afternoon.

Do Vote and Comment.