~ We are out of Sanity- ~

"Shinobu-Chan ~ I'm so bored." Mitsuri whined falling backwards into her bed.

"Ok, what do you want to do today?" Shinobu asked in response. Sitting on her girlfriends bed.

"I don't know!" Mitsuri yelled in response.

"Love, calm down." Shinobu sighed. "I'll go ask the others if they want to do something."

"Ok.." Mitsuri started. "I'll come too!" She got up from her bed quickly and followed the shorter woman out of their bed room.

✨✨✨

They walked out into the living room, and immediately Mitsuri yelled "We're doing something today, whether you losers like it or not!"

"Bitch, what the fuck-" Uzui asked walking out of the kitchen.

"She's bored, you know how she gets when she's bored." Shinobu sighed.

"Yeah but- ugh. I don't care." Uzui rolled his eyes and headed into the living room, sitting down next to Zenitsu,  Who looked quite nervous and was dressed a little weird-.. He was wearing normal clothes, but he had a dark red scarf rapped around his neck, (like how you wear a scarf.) he was clearly hiding some marks from the previous night. 

Tanjiro looked tired. And Giyuu even more tired.

"Did you guys sleep last night?" Shinobu asked looking at Tanjiro and Giyuu.

"Barely." Giyuu stated. Staring at Uzui, who shrugged and  avoided eye contact.

"Did you Zenitsu-Kun?" Shinobu asked, turning to look at Zenitsu.

"O-Oh! Yes! I..Wait what was the question?" Zenitsu asked confused.

Uzui chuckled.

"Zenitsu slept great last night." Uzui said smiling smugly.

Zenitsu's face got bright red, and he hid behind his hands.

"Oh I'm sure he did." Tanjiro said, Smiling passive aggressively.

"Uh..Ok-" Shinobu started. "You guys wanna go to the market? We are basically out of food." She said turning towards the messy kitchen.

"Anything to get out of this house!" Mitsuri said happily.

"Mm- I'll go." Giyuu said. "I'll go to." Tanjiro said.

"You wanna go Zen?" Uzui asked.

"Uh..Sure." He shrugged.

✨✨✨

"Shinobu!! This looks so good can we try some?" Mitsuri asked, grabbing her girlfriends hand.

Shinobu hummed before saying, "okay, we can try some."

"Yes!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

Then they headed into the small café.

✨✨✨

"So .. You and Uzui really went at it-" Tanjiro started.

"HUHHH-" Zenitsu exclaimed, his face bright red.

"Yeah we did, what you jealous?" Uzui asked leaning in towards Tanjiro.

"No." Tanjiro said calmly.

"You guys could've been quieter tho." Giyuu mumbled.

"I'm sorry my dear Giyuu, I didn't mean to disturb your beauty rest." Uzui scoffed.

"When I said, 'ask him to be yours.' I didn't mean fuck him." Giyuu rolled his eyes.

"Oh well! Guess I misunderstood." Uzui smiled to himself.

✨✨✨

What's up! It's Author here, I just want to say, sorry about not updating lately!
My motivation has left the chat-

'Press F to pay respects'

ANYWAY- This is mostly a filler, but I did enjoy writing a chaotic Mitsuri-

Okay, I'll see you all in the next update bye!