~ Date time ~ part 3 ~

"You like this one?" Uzui handed Zenitsu a light yellow sweater, a white collard shirt, and some jeans.

"Ooh, I didn't know you were so fashionable-" Zenitsu began.

"Flamboyant, is the correct word darling." Uzui laughed.

"Ah, sorry 'flamboyant'-" Zenitsu laughed, he then walked into the changing room and began changing into the outfit.

He took a quick look at himself in the mirror 'Damn- I'm adorable-' he thought to himself.

He walked out of the changing room, Uzui was leaned up against a wall looking at his nails.

Zenitsu cleared his throat and, and made a cute pose.

There was silence.

Uzui stared at Zenitsu for a while.

"Do I really look that bad?" Zenitsu laughed.

"No Zen, it's not that." He stated, still staring at Zenitsu.

"Then what is it?" Zenitsu asked confused.

"You just- you just look really- really good." Uzui said, looking at Zenitsu up and down.

"Awe, that's sweet Uzui!" Zenitsu smiled happily

"Yeah, no problem." Uzui said turning around quickly.

'Fuck. He looks so adorable-" Uzui thought to himself blushing furiously.

Uzui felt a tap on his arm.

He turned around, and there stood a woman, she looked about his age, she had long black hair, and green pretty eyes.

Uzui straightened his posture. "Ah, can I help you?" He asked.

"Yes actually!" The woman said happily.

"Okay. What do you need help with?" He asked. He could feel Zenitsu's eyes on him.

"Well..I was wondering if I could hang out with you? Your really attractive!!" She laughed, smiling widely.

Zenitsu's breath hitched, and his heart rate went up. He was on a date with Uzui, he wouldn't let the woman stay with him, right?

"I'm sorry, but I'm on a date with Zenitsu here." He said pointing behind the woman, at Zenitsu.

The woman turned around and gasped.

"Oh my! Your so cute!" She said smiling widely.

"u-uh- thanks?" Zenitsu responded.

"Would you hang out with me? Come on, we can ditch this big guy-" She rolled her eyes.

"Uh-" Zenitsu started.

"No. Zenitsu and I are on a date, and if you don't leave him alone, I'll make sure you never get to hang out with anyone. Ever again." Uzui interrupted.

Zenitsu looked at Uzui intently, he looked angry, but just overall jealous. He knew Uzui was a jealous person, and it didn't surprise him.

"A-Ah- I'm sorry." The woman bowed, before rushing away.

Uzui rolled his eyes.

"That was weird." Zenitsu laughed.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Uzui walked over to him.

"You wanna get this outfit?" Uzui asked Zenitsu.

"Yes! I really like it I just don't know how I'll afford it." Zenitsu put his hand behind his neck and smiled.

"Oh don't worry about money, I'll pay! It wouldn't be flamboyant of me to make you pay, now would it?" Uzui asked winking.

"I guess it wouldn't!" Zenitsu laughed.

Zenitsu walked back in the changing room, took the clothes off changed back into his original clothes, and walked out, the outfit in hand.

Uzui and Zenitsu walked to the front.

But then Uzui stopped in his tracks.

Zenitsu looked up at him confused. He was looking towards the cashier, a woman with dark hair, which she tied back into a pony tail.

"Hinatsuru?" He gasped.

Before running up to the woman.

"Uzui? Oh Hi! It's been a while." Hinatsuru smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll update soon, so calm down bro's.