~ Escape ~

Authors note: Hihihi, this is only my first story so pls don't hate me- 😰
Aight enjoy the story!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd person pov:
Zenitsu was siting on a bench in the middle of a dandelion field, his hair blowing in the wind just slightly, when Tanjirou came and sat next to him.
"Hi Tanjirou." Zenitsu said, slightly smiling.
"Hello." Tanjirou said. They sat there in silence for a while, until Giyu came sat next to Tanjiro, and put his head on Tanjirou's shoulder. This caused Zenitsu to fall of the bench since it could only fit 3 people,,,
Zenitsu just sat there, looking up at the Sky, the scar's from the battle still remained, mental ones and physical one's. "I want to get away." Zenitsu said. "Exactly my thoughts." Zenitsu heard a familiar voice say, it was Uzui. Zenitsu and Uzui had become very close surprisingly, since the battle. Uzui came and sat down next to Zenitsu, "I actually have a house in a small village off the cost, I came to invite, you, Tanjiro and Giyu." Uzui said looking into Zenitsu's eyes.
"I'll go." Zenitsu said, smiling ever so slightly. "I'll go as well!" Tanjiro said smiling, "I'm going if your going." Giyu said his eyes were closed, he looked very tired. "Great. Mitsuri and Shinobu are coming as well."... there was silence. "Okay." Tanjiro, Giyu, and Zenitsu said at the same time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Time skip to when they are leaving for the house-*
.
.
.
.
.
.
<3 Zenitsu's POV:
"Need any help Zenitsu-Kun?" Nezuko asked me, i didn't have anything for her to help me with so I replied with, "no, thank you for asking tho." I'm only bringing a few things, I don't need much anyway. "Alright everyone this is gonna be a long walk so let's start early!" I hear Uzui-kun say to everyone, I'm walking next to Uzui, Giyu and Tanjiro are in the Middle and Mitsuri-San and Shinobu-San are in the back. "Are Ara~ what a cute dress Mitsuri!" I hear Shinobu say.
"Thank you!" Mitsuri reply's back.
3rd person POV;
The group had stopped for a break, Tanjiro was talking to Mitsuri, Uzui was talking to Shinobu, Giyu and Zenitsu just kinda sat next to each other in silence. Until.."Zenitsu." Giyu said sternly, "o-oh! Yes Giyu-Kun?" Zenitsu replied, Giyu caught him off guard. "I need to thank you." "For what exactly?" "For bringing Tanjiro safe  back to me." Giyu said looking at Tanjiro slightly smiling. "You must really love Tanjiro." Zenitsu said, happy for Giyu and Tanjiro. "I do." Giyu said. Zenitsu stood up, so did Giyu, Zenitsu was about to hug him when- "Woah-!" Zenitsu was picked up from behind, and was being carried off- Giyu just stared, he then rolled his eye's and sat down.
"Who are you!?" Zenitsu screamed he couldn't see his captors face.
"Calm down, its me Uzui."  Uzui said sternly.
"W-what Uzui!? What are you doing?!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter- I'll probably update tomorrow, I don't know.
Uh thanks for reading my story!