~ Date time!! ~

"Hhhhh.." Zenitsu yawned. He looked out the window and the sun was already above the house
So it was about noon.
"God, I slept in." Zenitsu said, forcing himself out of bed, ignoring the sudden urge
to lay back down and go to sleep.
He threw on a white sweatshirt that he has stole from Uzui The previous day.
'Ah! Me and Uzui are going out today!' Zenitsu thought rushing out of his bedroom door, and down the hall.
He threw himself, into the living room, to find Giyuu and Uzui having a conversation.
"Ah! Zenny, your awake." Uzui said, a smile playing on his lips.
Giyuu just smiled at Zenitsu before turning back to Uzui.
"Hey, Giyuu- I can call you that right? me and Zenny here are going out today. Can we talk later?" Uzui asked, putting his hand behind his neck.
"Ah. Sure." Giyuu said, looking out the window to see Tanjiro and Mitsuri making flower crowns.
"Great, thanks!" Uzui said, before grabbing Zenitsu's hand and pulling him down the hall back to his bedroom.
"What are you doing!" Zenitsu asked trying to pull away from the much taller, and stronger man.
They walked into Zenitsu's bedroom, and Uzui sat down on the bed.
"You need to change, Zenny." Uzui said looking Zenitsu up and down.
"What- why?" Zenitsu asked confused.
"Uh for starters your not wearing anything under that hoodie." Uzui said, setting his head on his hand.
Zenitsu looked down to see his bare legs.
" Kyaa!" He yells, before pulling down Uzui's hoodie in an attempt to cover himself.
"Calm down, Zen. Just put on some legging's or something." Uzui said, plainly smirking at Zenitsu.
"Ah, right-" Zenitsu said, walking over to his closet to get some leggings.
He pulls some black ones out, and puts them on.
"Hmph." Zenitsu exclaimed looking at himself in the mirror.
"Ready to go?" Uzui asked walking over to Zenitsu, and setting his head on the shorter males head.
"Yeah." Zenitsu said, heading for the door. With Uzui behind him.
They walk threw the house, and out the door.
In the front yard, there was a cherry tree, and Tanjiro and Giyuu are sitting under it, Tanjiro is trying to put a flower crown on Giyuu without him noticing.
"Aight, we'll see you all later." Uzui says, heading down the street.
"Bye Tanjiro, bye guys!" Zenitsu yells running after Uzui.
The walk down the street was quite, but nice, the wind ruffling Zenitsu's hair, Uzui's ponytail blowing in the wind.
It all seemed like a dream.
They were almost to town when Uzui gasped.
His head was turned to the left.
Zenitsu looks to the left, and there is a pond down a small hill that the road was on.
"Zenny! I used to hang out here with Hinatsuru!" Uzui exclaimed before grabbing Zenitsu's hand and pulling him down the hill.
"Hinatsuru? Your Ex?" Zenitsu asked looking at the pond.
"Yeah- it's kinda cool being out here with you. Instead of her." Uzui said smiling.
Zenitsu smiles back in return.
They sat down on a small bench on the side of the pond and looked out over the pond.
"It's really pretty, isn't it?" Zenitsu asked smiling.
"Not as pretty as you." Uzui mumbles, staring at Zenitsu.
"What?" Zenitsu asked, laughing a bit.
"Nothing!" Uzui exclaims. Before quickly turning his head back towards the pond.
Zenitsu stood up, and said "we should probably head to town now, right?" Zenitsu said looking at Uzui, and resting a hand on his hip.
"Ah, I guess your right." Uzui says, Smiling. He then stands up and they walk up the hill together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry! It's 12:00 am and I'm getting tired- I'll update soon! And thank you all for 1k reads! I really don't deserve that, but it truly means a lot.
.
.
.
Author has left the chat.