A Meeting Before the Capture

Start from the beginning

"This is everyone that are present in their base... I recommend that we all go in teams with different variety's of quirks... Because I swear to you, these people are no jokes..." Y/n switches to a collage of photos of a small dart with some red liquid inside. "From what I could manage, they're definitely creating something sinister and downright horrifying that even I couldn't bear to watch..."

Y/n starts to cough more hysterically as he pulls his mask off and nearly kneels down to the ground and almost threw up. Izuku was the first to run to his aid, followed by Togata and Nejire as they were tending to his sudden sickness. "L/n-sensei! Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine..." the h/c said while trying his best to not spread his sickness around and pulls his mask on again. "What is wrong with you..." one of the heroes would ask as the boy stands up once more and commands his students to grab their seats.

"We're gonna get to that eventually..."

He takes in a deep breath and continues.

"They were creating a 'quirk cancelling' drug..." he states while continuing to show the photos he managed to take within the facility. "One's that could permanently destroy one's power easily with just an easy shot into your bloodstream..."

"Permanently?!" Everyone would exclaim in a shocked manner, he could only nod as he showed photos of innocent civilians inside tubes that were cramped for any human's living condition.

"At least that's what I could find out in the span of a few days they used on a few 'test subjects' they would keep and 'throwing out' the ones that has been trapped in the place called Hell for them..."

"..."

Y/n stops in his presentation, looking away from the tablet as the biggest news hasn't even reached to the heroes yet. "What's even worse..."

...Click...

The next photo shook the whole room.

"...They have a girl who's using her to make this quirk..."

"Eri-chan..." Izuku mutters softly as the photos he presented would show a girl being strapped down on a chair or being pulled by her arm in a hasting manner, all showed the same snow haired girl with scarlet red eyes as the look on her face says it all.

"...They were dissecting her wrists... even her legs if they wanted to... and took blood from her as she would die right in front of my eyes only to be revived again by the sicko who leads this organization... I couldn't do anything because Chisaki would kill me right on the spot if I made a move or knew that I was a hero spying on them..."

The twenty-two year old stops, just seeing the image of the young girl taken as an experiment out of her free will made him sick. A young girl, pleading for her life only to get it taken and given back over and over again. It wasn't his mission to take her when he was supposed to spy on the yakuza. Even if he chose to, that would be his forced death wish and perhaps be the cause of the worldwide crisis of the drug being sold to everyone on this planet.

"We need to get Eri!" Izuku slams his hands on the table and stood up from his seat, earning a death glare from the man. "You are delusional if you think you can charge in and take the girl yourself, Izuku..."

Then his student, Togata follows in. "But we can't just sit here and-"

"Dammit, you two! We can't just run in like a pack of wolves and not expect to run into some serious shit to go down!" Y/n would shout louder and shoved his faces in front of them, snarling as the two knew how angry this man could get.

"There are at least a hundred, if not, two with each person having a uniquer quirk than the next... I've been keeping track of the villains present inside, memorizing the layout of the base, and finding the objective's room that Nighteye asked, you won't be able to survive the second floor underground if you ever get the CHANCE to reach there!"

"That's enough, Y/n!"

Another adult stood up from his seat. A tiresome man wearing almost all black with a white scarf wrapped around his neck as Y/n stares at him for a second and backs away from the students.

"Sorry... sensei... I'm just a little frustrated like everyone else in this room..." the man would continue on with what he found and a plan that needs work.

"All I can say is that this raid mission we're going in... It's not easy like all of the other missions we've been through... But this one..."

He looks over at Nighteye and everyone else in the room, "...If we're not cautious for just a second, I'm expecting someone to get killed or be fatally injured at the very least... They are a group that is not to be messed with and I hope you guys know that..."

The screen in the room then switches to the girl once more as she stared at the camera that took her photo, pleading be free from the awful man that tortured her for who knows how long.

"...But if we get this done perfectly clean and perfectly fine..."

"...This is a tale that will definitely go on for generations to come..."