⌗29 THE FALL

Mulai dari awal

every day it was the same. fifty seconds.

connie always seemed to ask stupid questions that made you rethink your own choices. his funny jokes or protests to what the right answer in math was, always made you smile. the small arguments he would start with you and armin yelling that since his name started with a 'c' the answer just had to be 'c'. and after a while, you got tired of it soon falling into his trick and circling the wrong answer.

the blonde who always watched you from afar was a great addition to your daily life. throughout the day he would always text you recommending new books you should read. it didn't matter what time it was. it could be five in the morning and he was ready to give you a summary of the book explaining how he loved it or how he wanted to burn it. his ideas were always smart and that's why in a lot of your classes you partnered up with him. it was especially funny having to watch eren and connie work together.

mikasa had always been skeptical about you and that's what you loved. the two of you could glare at each other in a class all day but as soon as she would ask you for a favor you were all in. you'd help the female out with anything even if it meant having to talk to jean, trying to get him to stop messaging her. and when she asked to grab the coffee you had to say yes. just so you two could fool around in the cafe talking about pointless things.

ymir was your all-time favorite. each time in second period she sat down beside you telling you how last week she vandalized a train. or how she and connie egged histoira's house. and repaying her for the funny stories you would hand her your paper so she could copy off of you. which she thanked you every day for because she was now passing that class with flying colors.

eren.

he was different than the rest. no matter how hard you tried to hate him you couldn't. there was something about him that pulled you in like a fish to a hook. and once you got to know him you couldn't help but want to learn everything about him. at first, he was just someone you sat by in tyburs class. but he gave you a weird feeling and there was no denying how you liked it.

it was tough to come by, but you enjoyed every second of him. going to his house to bother him became a normal daily thing.

and now you knew it was coming to an end. it took some time to accept but you could confidently say you liked him.

but you weren't going to give up that easily. to just walk away from them, especially him. that would be stupid. you would be letting her win.

everything was stacked against you, and the chances were low. but just maybe they would believe you after what you had done. there was a lot to hate you for. but you weren't going to stand there and be hated for something you didn't even do. just a second more is all you asked for. just a minute more to be joking around with everyone or to be held in his arms.

extending your arm you handed hitch her phone. you were thankful she showed you the video but that didn't mean she wasn't upset with you. taking the phone out of your hand she creased her brows scanning over your face "you seem surprised."

looking over at the clock that was nailed to the wall you counted down on how much time you had "that's because i am." with a sigh you let your eyes fall back onto the female. she brought her hands up fiddling with them "you didn't do it."

giving her an airy laugh you nodded your head "and what makes you think that?"

"you seem like you had no idea what's going on. i'm on the fence about you, i'm not sure if i like you or not. but i can still believe that there's good in you." she softly spoke taking a step back. turning her head she grabbed onto the door handle yanking it open "before you walked in, i saw eren walking to tyburs class."