Chapter 18

*Paige's POV*

I sat outside under one of the trees sketching in my notebook. I don't know what I'm drawing I'm just drawing. I watched as Ginny came outside and sat next to me.

"Have you told Fred?" Ginny asked me. How am I supposed to tell my 19-year-old boyfriend that I am pregnant.

"no." Ginny frowned 

"Paige you have to tell him!" 

"I know Gin! I'm just scared that he will hate me!" Ginny began to laugh

"It is impossible for Fred to hate you! Do you see the way he looks at you?! He is madly inlove with you." Ginny yelled. I felt myself smile. I love Fred and I know he loves me so maybe he will be happy. I stood up.

"I am going to go tell him." Ginny gave me a thumbs up before I walked into the Burrow.

"Fred!" I called through the Burrow. Fred and George came running down the steps.

"Yes love?" Fred asked me

"uh.... um... nevermind!" I quickly ran upstairs in to mine and Jane's room and locked the door. Jane looked at me confused.

"What's wrong with you?" Jane asked me. I sighed.

"I was going to tell Fred I'm pregnant but I got scared and ran away." I replied Jane sighed

"Paige you have to tell him!" Jane practically yelled at me. That's when Harry walked in.

"Tell who what?" He asked sitting on the foot of my bed.

"Tell Fred that Paige is pregnant." Jane said I gave her the evil glare.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Harry yelled

"Harry calm down!" I begged. He stormed out of my room and walked down the hall to Fred and George's room. Banging on the door.

"What?!" Fred asked clearly annoyed when he opened the door. Harry punched him square in the face and stormed off.

"Harry!" I screamed at him chaseing after him.

"Go away Paige!" He yelled before slamming the door as he ran out of the house.

"What is with all the yelling?" Mrs. Weasley asked me.

"He's gone. Harry found out and left." I felt the tears build up in my eyes. Mrs. Weasley wrapped arms around me.

"Shh Paige it's okay he will come around. Let's get you some tea." She led me into the kitchen and put on the tea. Later Ginny and Jane joined us in the kitchen.

"You really need to tell him." Ginny said

"Did you see how Harry reacted?! now imagine Fred!" I said 

"I know Fred dear he will support you." Mrs. Weasley commented. I gave her a smile. I know she is right Fred will be there for me. 

"I'm going to tell him." I stood up and slowly made my way upstairs to his room. Carefully knocking on the door. George opened up and let me in. 

"I will give you two a minuete." George said before walking out of the room. I sat next to Fred who had a black eye from when Harry hit him,

"Paige would you care to explain why Harry hit me and what you have been hiding." Fred said to me. I played with my hands which were rested on my lap.

"You see um..." I got so nervous I could barley speak. Fred took my hand and held it.

"Paige you know you can tell me anything." I shot Fred a smile and he smiled back.

"Fred...I'm. I'm pregnant"

________________________________________

Hello! Thank you all so much for reading this book!! So that was it! but don't worry I will post the third book soon and you guys can read it! Okay peace out!

Xx

Emma Glenn