Chapter 10

~Fred's POV~
"Paige... time to get up." Paige moved a little bit but wouldn't get up
"Fine have it that way!" I slipped one arm under her knees and the other behind her back and carried her off the train bridal style. Once we got off the train my mum rushed over.
"Oh my what happened?!" she asked while pushing Paige's hair out of her face.
"Nothing she just fell asleep. I am going to apparate us to the flat can you and her trunk over?" mum nodded her head and I apparated to the flat. Paige's trunk was already there. I walked into mine and Paige's bedroom and laid her down on the bed. With the flick of my wand I put all of Paige's clothes away and changed her into pajamas. I left the bedroom and went into the office to brain storm some ideas.
~Few hours later~
I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for Paige and I right now she is still napping while George and Jane are at Jane's mothers for the weekend. As I cooked the pasta I felt two arms slip around my waist. Paige leaned her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.
"Hello." she whispered I turned around and brought my lips to hers. She smiled into the kiss but ruined it by pulling away. She turned towards the tomato sauce and began to stir. I looked her up and down she was wearing pajama shorts and a tank top she had her auburn hair pulled up into a messy bun. Even when she doesn't try she is beautiful. She turned towards me and smiled.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked I walked towards her and kissed her forehead
"Because you're beautiful." I replied a blush crept on to her cheeks making her hair become pink.
"Oh shut up! I'm not wearing real clothes and I have no make up on!" She replied and a frown appeared on my face. I wrapped my hands around her waist, I gently brought my lips to her nose.
"Paige you are perfect!" She smiled at me and brought her lips to mine.
"Alright let's eat!" I said after pulling away. She set the table and poured us some drinks and finally she turned on some music. I brought over two dishes and we both sat down and ate our food. After dinner I began to clean up while Paige used the bathroom. the door of our flat began to knock. I walked over to the door to reveal my little sister.
"Hey is Paige here?" she asked
"Yeah hold on. Paige!" I yelled
"Yes!" she called back
"Ginny's here!" Paige walked out of the bathroom and hugged Ginny. I watched Ginny drag her into my bedroom and she shut the door.
~Paige's Pov~
Ginny shut the door and sat next to me on Fred's and my bed.
"Paige how long have you and Fred been together?" Ginny asked me
"A little over a year why?" I replied
"Mum spent all day talking about how you and Fred will get married and have kids!" Ginny yelled and I looked at her funny
"I get marriage but kids!? I am 16!" I yelled I want kids yes but it will be at least 10 years until I have any kids.