"Jungkook stop it, just eat so you can take your meds" I said. He started eating and feeding me at the same time. I didn't mind because I enjoyed how he was feeding me like his little baby. After we finished the sandwiches and drinking the juice I gave him his meds and he drank them up.

"If you keep taking these you'll be fine in no time. Even if I'm not here you better take them" I said to him.

"What do you mean even if you're not here?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"Jungkook I don't live here, I was thinking of leaving today in the afternoon. But I'll keep coming back to check on you okay?. I just miss my apartment now." I said.

" So you wanna leave?" He asked getting sad. I shook my head trying to console him.

"I don't wanna leave but I don't live here, so I need to go and give you and...and her some space" I said.

" Me and her some space? Jimin what the fuck? You know what? If you're leaving then I'm coming with you" he said glaring at me straight in the eyes.

"What? No you can come with me Jungkook." I said shaking my head. How can he even think of doing that? Its stupid and crazy.

" Jimin If you don't wanna leave here then I'm coming with you. I need to protect you and I can't do that if you are not near me. Who knows what Kai Is gonna do? I killed his father Jimin. I took you from him before you got married. Well you weren't his to begin with but still... he's gonna be after you and me. I need to protect you so I need you to be next to me, every time okay?"

I just looked at him blankly. What is he saying? Should I move in with him? Or maybe let him move in with me? Gosh I'm so confused, heck Jungkook confuses me. The man has a girlfriend for Pete's sake.

"No Jungkook. I'm not gonna stay here and you won't stay in my apartment. You have a fucking girlfriend and you can't be staying with me..."

"SHE'S FUCKING CHEATING ON ME JIMIN" he growled making me flinch but I soon regained my posture.

"Oh? You found out?" I asked not even getting bothered by what he just said. He was going to find out anyway, I just felt bad for him because he's a good guy.

"I found out? Are you kidding me Jimin you knew?" He asked with veins popping on his forehead.

"Okay calm down angry bunny. I knew she was cheating on you with Eric hyung but I couldn't say anything. You were probably gonna hate me and think I want you for myself. So I thought I should let you find out on your own" I said trying to explain myself.

"My god you're something else Jimin. I would have believed you." He said smiling

" Well I didn't think you would. But whatever it doesn't matter now Kookie." I said smiling a bit.

" Yeah...I broke up with her through text. And I know the moment she stops her whoring ways she's gonna come back here and confront me about it. I told her I love someone else on Text." Jungkook said. I opened my eyes in shock. He loves someone else. My god I should just forget about it. Forget about him, he was never meant for me and he's not even gay.

"Hmm okay" i said taking the plate and went to the sink to wash it along with the glass which had juice.

" Chim why are you so dull now?" He asked me to face him. My hands were still wet by water but I looked at him. He was looking down on me because of the height difference. I actually felt so small compared to him even though he wasn't that tall but the way he was looking at me made me feel scared and small.

" You know...I never told you who I love Jimin. So why are you looking so sad? " He asked cupping my chin with one hand.

"I'm not sad Jungkook. I just...nothing" I said looking down to avoid his gaze.

" So you won't even ask who I broke up with Hwasa for?" He asked me with his one eyebrow raised up.

" I couldn't care less Jungkook" I said trying to sound savage like I can handle it. My feelings were really hurt though. I don't wanna lie it hurt so much.

" Even if I love the person on my arms right now?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. I couldn't care even if he loved The president's daughter.

"The person in your arms is....wait ...what?" I asked as I realized what he just said. I'm the person in his arms right now. Does that mean...?

" It means you fucking made me gay for you Park Jimin and right now I can't begin to imagine how horrible my life would be without you in it" he said looking deeply in my eyes like he was searching for a lost needle in the grass. I smiled and blushed looking down.

" Jungkook? What are you saying? " I asked trying to make sure that I'm hearing him correctly.

"Oh come on, it's not rocket science. I saw you and fell for you. It's as simple as that" he said giving me a very seductive Side smile. I smiled back. Is my dream becoming a reality right now?...is he? Does he feel something for me like I do for him?

Well of course he does, he just fucking confessed Jimin. My brain and heart scolded me.

" So will you keep smiling like that? Or you'll actually do something about what I said?" He asked with a serious face. Damn this mother fucker can be so rude.

Without wasting time anymore, I stood on my toes and went in for a kiss. He stood frozen shocked for a few seconds then he kissed me back grabbing my ass making ke moan into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer into the kiss.

" Ah wait wait wait baby...my shoulder still hurts remember? " I quickly removed my arms around his neck because clearly it was hurting his shoulder.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to...hurt you" i said fiddling with my fingers looking down.

" You're way to cute for your own good" he said smiling and kissing me again and without any hesitation I kissed him back again but this time I was careful not to hurt him.

" You're my boyfriend now. I don't care if you don't feel the same. But just know that you're mine" he said.

"Claiming me already huh?" I asked teasingly.

" Well I'm claiming what's mine baby" he said kissing my forehead.

I HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND BITCHES....AND HE'S THE ONLY ONE I'VE EVER WANTED!!!!

Okay let me contain my excitement.

Sorry for the late update honeys
Love y'all ❤️💜.