Chapter 5

Google's POV

The small man laid in my arms again as I kept walking. To be honest, it was kinda annoying walking to Wilford's office because of his loud voice and assumptions due to the insect/parasite Wilford placed on him making it crawl from his stomach and latching on his face turning into this sticky liquid putting him in deep sleep.

Finally, he got to sleep when I got to Wilford's office and opened the door
"Is my little guy okaaayy?"
"Wilford, Dr.iplier wants to see you."
"Why?"
I sighed "Your little guy was burning up in the lamp light and he became drunk for two minutes then fell asleep on my arm."
Wilford didn't listen to one thing I said and just kept watching Dominic, he looks up at me "I'm sorry what were you saying?"
I sighed again "Just go to Dr.ipliers office, he's waiting for you impatiently."
"Alright fine, I'll go." He gets up and leaves his office while I follow behind and separate while I go towards to the kitchen area and started drifting to sleep with him in my arms.

I felt a tug on my shirt, I look down at him with tired eyes as he looked downward at the floor. I bent down and placed him on the floor with him standing up and went back to sleeping with a little person on my side.

Dominic's POV

WAIT NO! WHY DID YOU PUT ME ON THE FLOOR!? I stood next to him as I looked around the area, it looked like he was at a charging spot in the kitchen. I did not like it one bit, what if something come out of nowhere and starts chasing me? I cautiously walked around taking a peek around every bend. I looked inside a office compartment door that was open and I saw that bright pink hair, Wilford, wait Wilford! I ran up to his leg that was under his chair and I felt him jump while I was thrown into the air and hit the wall with my side making my shoulder joint hurt. I heard the chair scrape against the floor as I started rubbing my arm from the impact, "Oh god, I am sorry!" I had tears in my eyes starting to form then I felt something wrap around my chest and I was brought up very close to his face. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I covered my face with my arms knowing trying to open his hands are useless and a waste of energy. The sobbing can be heard in my voice,
"Are you okay?" I didn't respond, just put down my arms and placed them on his hands and watched as the tears hit his hand.

I was brought up to his mouth and I started pushing him away "No!". But he overpowered me and I had my head on his shoulder while I still tried to push him away. In the huge failed attempt to escape, I just cried my eyes out on his shoulder while burying my face into it, "Its okay bud, your safe." I felt a hand go up and down my back as my sobbing was replaced with muffles.

I try to wrap my arms around his neck as he tries to place me on his desk but eventually he does and a little wet patch can be seen from my tears on his shoulder. I press my back against the wall and looked at him feeling confused and upset at the same time. Not knowing how to feel made me paralyzed as we had prolonged eye contact. One of his hands try and reach for me halfway but he retreated it.

Suddenly, my head started feeling heavy and from the looks of it I passed out.