Neji~Honeymoon

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Something the matter? I figured you'd be a bit more excited to get away from all of those guests." He chuckled before placing a kiss on your cheek. You two had just reached your honeymoon destination and you were overlooking the ocean outside of your bungalow.

"I am excited. I can only handle so much of our drunk friends before losing my mind." You giggled, turning around in his arms to face him. He had changed into his casual clothes while you were thinking back.

"I was just thinking how a year ago, I had no idea if we would ever see today." You teared up. His eyes softened as he used his thumbs to wipe the tears that were spilling over.

"But here we are. I was fully medically cleared four months ago. I'm back on missions, even though Naruto gets most of the decent ones. But most importantly, I got to become your husband today." He smiled before pressing a kiss to your lips.

"You're right. I'm so happy that I didn't give up hope.. I'm so lucky that you pulled through." You smiled before kissing him desperately. He pulled back and let a small smirk play on his lips.

"We are officially married, Y/n~ We don't have to hold back anymore." You blushed, remembering the times where you had to physically restrain yourselves to avoid being 'improper'.

Without any warning, you tackled him to the bed, not caring if you were wrinkling the fabric of your wedding kimono.

You kissed all over his face before settling on his lips. He held onto your waist as you both moved in sync.

It didn't take long for him to slip his tongue into your mouth and fight you for dominance. Of course, you let him win because it boosted his ego and you loved to boost his ego. He swirled his tongue around yours before exploring the corners of your mouth.

He slowly pulled at the strings on your kimono before pulling the layers off of you. He stared at you as you hovered over him in a white lace bra and matching underwear.

"You are absolutely stunning." He said, gliding his fingers delicately up and down your sides. You blushed before straddling him and sitting him up. You grabbed the hem of his shirt and you pulled it over his head, exposing his pale, muscular body. Only this time, he had large scars covering his torso. You softly traced the scars before leaning down to the one that was close to his heart. You pressed a light kiss to it before returning to face your lover.

"You are too. No matter what happens to you, you will always be handsome to me." He smiled at your words and quickly flipped the both of you over, causing you to squeak from the sudden movement.

"I'm going to show you the full extent of my love for you, Y/n.." He spoke softly as he leaned down and planted kisses along your neck before finding your soft spot. He took the sensitive skin lightly between his teeth and sucked the area, leaving a dark purple bruise.

"Hmm.. Neji..~" You moaned as he moved his lips further down, meeting your collarbone. It wasn't like he hadn't heard you moan his name before; he has given you countless hickies. Granted, they were all hidden by a scarf you wore daily, but that's besides the point. Before, your moans held hesitation and maybe a bit of warning to keep him composed.

But now.. They only held love and lust. You were relaxed under him and Neji knew that he didn't have to stop this time. He could keep kissing you and your soft, warm skin.

He held your waist firmly as he kissed down your chest, kissing the exposed skin of your breasts. He slowly brought his hand to your back and unclasped your bra with ease. He slid the straps off of your shoulders and set the garment aside.

He traced his thumbs over your hardened nipples before leaning down to circle his tongue around one. He lightly twisted the other, causing you to let out a little whine.