To be under the rain with a person you love / Their first encounter

Start from the beginning

" A-Airi, how could you think of such things!" She spoke to herself as she kicked her legs in the air.

" I-If A-Ayanokoji-kun knew about my thoughts......how would he.....no...don't even go there, Airi!" She reprimanded herself, her voice was still muffled due to the pillow.

' Okay...calm down! You've got to focus on the main reason why you wanted to chat with Ayanokoji-kun!' She thought before putting her pillow down and taking a deep breath.

She picked up her phone and began typing.....

Back to Kiyopon....

He stepped out of the bathroom, towel still wrapped around his lower half as he placed his phone on the night stand while he picked out his bedtime clothes from the closet.

Kiyopon managed to change before his phone received a new message. He quickly went to it and checked it out.

' I've decided on my answer, now. I'm supposed to meet Yamauchi-kun tomorrow at 10:30 AM. ' it said.

Kiyopon nodded in approval, he felt proud of Sakura once more as he typed his response.

' That's good. Yamauchi would appreciate that.' And sent.

' Is that so?' She asked.

' Yes.' Kiyopon responded.

Sakura stopped responding after that. Kiyopon assumed that their conversation had just ended until moments later, after he had settled into his bed...

He received another message.

Kiyopon grabbed his phone from the night stand and checked the message.

' I'm sorry for bothering you over and over, is it okay if we call?' She asked him.

Kiyopon typed his response.

' It's okay. Go ahead.' And sent.

And a few seconds after Kiyopon sent his response, a call was being initiated by Sakura. But Kiyopon was suprised to see that it was a video call, but nonetheless, he answered it.

" Eep! I-I didn't mean it to be a video call!" Kiyopon's phone screen showed a very flustered Sakura Airi. Her long pink hair was loose and she was currently wearing her pajamas, while she was seated in her chair.

" H-Hold on, I'll end the call and make a normal one instead-"

" It's okay, Sakura. I don't mind video calling." Kiyopon softly assured her.

" Really...?" She asked.

"....Unless you have problems on your end...?" Kiyopon redirected the question back to her.

" No! I'm completely fine on my end. J-Just making sure that you're comfortable on your end, since....well...I kept bothering you for quite a while now." She said in an apologetic tone.

" You're not bothering me..." Kiyopon reassured her, " So....why did you want to call?" He asked.

" Well....you recall when I said that I'd meet Yamauchi-kun tomorrow?" She asked.