Chapter 11

Elena drove us to the Lockwood's house and we went up the front steps, ringing the doorbell. It opened straight away, Carol Lockwood on the other side. "Elijah! Ellie! Elena, what are you doing here? What happened?" She asked, eyes raking over our burnt clothes.

"We've had a bit of an incident, Carol. We were hoping you could help," I shrugged, a small smile on my face.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-," Elijah stepped up, cutting her off.

"We won't take but of a minute of your time." Her pupils dilated slightly, before she smiled, stepping to the side and letting us in.

"Of course, anything you need."

"Thank you. Well, first things first. We're going to need a change of clothing."

"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits for you Elijah. I haven't boxed them up yet. And Ellie, I think I have a dress you can wear."

"Wonderful," I smiled.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?" Elena whispered to me as Carol walked away with Elijah.

"Cause, I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed Elijah. Twice. If you'll excuse me, I'll be down in a moment." I went up the stairs that they had gone, leaving Elena at the bottom. After getting changed into one of Carol's many dresses, I made my way downstairs, Elijah already sitting on a couch with Elena in a chair opposite.

		"So, I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us," Elijah stated as I sat next to him

"So, I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us," Elijah stated as I sat next to him. Elena shook her head.

"And Katerina?" I asked. "She would have been released from Elijah's compulsion when he died."

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead." I raised my eyebrows.

"I doubt that. Not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did." Hope ran throughout my body. I wanted her to still be alive, so that I would have the chance of killing her.

"I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him."

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay. As does Elizabeth. There was a time, I'd have done anything for Klaus." Elena's face was covered with shock. "Yes, Klaus is my brother."

"I heard that. I'm still processing."

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is O.M.G." Elijah lifted his cup to his mouth as I snorted, trying desperately to hold back my laughter.

So I've decided that I'm going to update every Monday. I know everyone hates Mondays, so hopefully my updates will make things better :)

Wattpad has changed a bit, but I'm hoping nothing weird happens with my updates while I get used to the new layout. If anything does happen, let me know and I will try to fix it.

My character and her story are of my own imagination. They belong to me and nobody else. Please do not steal. Copyright 2015.