♤♡14◇♧

Nicloas' pov:

I had Jax and Toni take care of Jason's dead bloody body. I just stood there, examining what was left of my art. Blood on the chair and on the floor around. My "tools" that I didn't even need was being put away by Bruno.

I wipped the blood of my hand with my handkerchief and once I was finished I sighed deeply and ran my hands through my thick black hair that was getting greasy. I need a long hot shower.

"Boss?" I opened my eyes to see a very concerned Bruno. My best friend. "You okay?"

I shook my head. "No," I clenched my jaw. "I'm tired of chasing my tail with this guy. I lost couple of my best guys. I'm not losing anymore. The moment I have my hands on him, I'm going to kill him. I'm not gonna wait and chat with him. Just a bullet between his eyes and in his heart."

He put his hand on my shoulder with reassurance upon his face. "And I'll stand with you no matter what. My brother and friend, I'll carry your load too." He pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned.

We've been friends since we were kids. We had each others back through everything. I've always wanted a brother, and I've got one. If I lose him, a part of me will too.

He pulled away after a few moments. "I'm gonna go home, cook dinner for the fam, then pick up your girl. I need you, to go home, take a shower cause you stink man..."

"Hey!" I put my hand to my chest, pretending to be offended.

"...and relax. Maybe Winter can help cheer you up." He winked at me. "To be honest dude, I'm surprised she hasn't tried escaping. It's a prefect opportunity."

"Well, for one. She's smarter than to run cause she knows I'll just find her and two... She said she'll give me a chance." I smiled like a lovesick puppy.

"Dude! Really? That awesome." He smiled, happiness filling his eyes, and started walking away. "Oh," he turned around and raised a finger. "Don't worry about the mess. I'll get someone over here." That man does so much for me. I couldn't have asked for a better brother. Don't want to either.
.
.
.
.
I worked even harder on finding Lucien, but I also took Jason's advice. I did things I wouldn't normally do, to find him. It felt werid, but I think I can get closer. At this point, I'm willing to do anything to catch this guy.

After my refreshing shower and meal, I laid in bed when I heard Bruno call my name. He must've just returned, which means Winter is here. Finally. I can't wait to hold her in my arms.

I come downstairs and I instantly worry. My Winter laid in Bruno's arm, completely past out.

"Don't worry," he began to say, upon seeing the look on my face. "She passed out on the ride here. I didn't have the heart to wake her."

I carefully took her from his arms and watched how she snuggled into my chest. I smirked and carried her upstairs.

I laid her down gently on the bed and snuggled in behind. Her breathing was so quiet, having my arms around her waist assured me she was still breathing.

"Principessa," I whispered. "I will protect you. Take care of you. Love you. No matter what."

♤♡◇♧

Winter's pov:

My eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the light that was coming through the window from the morning sun. I went to stretch, but felt my waist being hugged tighter. I looked down and saw the same muscular arms I woke up to the other day.
But this time, I took this moment to examine his tattoos on his left hand that went up through his arm.

There was only so much I could see, as I was laying on that arm. It didn't have any color, so it was all black ink. It looks like a sleeve tattoo? I believe that's what they're called. It would make sense anyways.