Kneeling on the bed, Dwayne coaxed my briefs over my hips, and as they were discarded, all of my attention was riveted on him.

The man between my thighs was gloriously, exquisitely naked. The darkness in the room obscured the intricate designs in his skin but did nothing to hide the growing proof of his arousal.

I felt an echo of my earlier anxiety but brushed it aside. If my lips had been made for him, then that had been made for me...

Lowering himself to rest on his elbows, Dwayne's hot breath buffeted my sex, and he looked up at me, waiting.

In that instant, an awareness of my power flooded through me. This beautiful, imposing man was built to dominate, to conquer.

And yet...

If I said the word, he would stop everything.

He would hold himself back, restrain his inner wildness.

For me.

I felt a tremor race through me, and I nodded.

Immediately, I felt his mouth and his hands on me and in me, working with a single-minded determination.

Rolling my head back against the pillow, I closed my eyes, savoring the bright sparks of pleasure shooting through me.

With my hands twisted in his hair, I struggled to breathe as he tormented me, his tongue swirling and suckling in time with the relentless thrusting of his fingers.

Glancing down, I saw the avid attention he was giving me and panted, "You're enjoying yourself way too much."

Looking up, eyes wolfish and predatory, he grinned against me. "It's not my fault you taste so good to me."

A laugh bubbled through me, cut short by a sudden gasp as his fingers stroked a place that turned my legs to jelly.

He paused. "What was that? I don't think I heard you."

Then, he stroked me again, and I couldn't hold back the cry that tore from my throat.

"Baby, you're going to need to speak up."

I would have told him off if I could only remember how to form words.

Smirking, he lowered his head and latched his mouth onto the throbbing ache at the apex of my thighs.

Helpless, I heard as garbled oaths poured out of me into the shadowed room, but I could do nothing to stop them. All the self-control I had was gone, lost as I was in the dizzying sensory havoc Dwayne was causing.

I writhed on the brink of my orgasm, so close to release that my thighs shivered against Dwayne's head.

"Please-" I found my voice and begged. "Please!"

And then I was gone.

Throwing my head back, I lost myself in the ecstasy that rocketed through my body. Dwayne's fingers continued their work even as my pussy clenched around them. His tongue didn't stop until my legs stopped shaking around him.

Slowly, the aftershocks quieted, my breathing returned to normal, and Dwayne climbed up the bed, lowering his lips to mine as his arms wrapped around me.

I kissed him back with the unsteady fervor of someone whose world has just been solidly rocked. Drawing up my knees to cradle his hips, I felt the hot pressure of his erection against my stomach.

Pulling away, Dwayne gazed down at me, and seeing the raw desire in his eyes sparked an answering need in me.

Mustering my courage, I raised my hand to clutch his bicep.