Grant My Wish, Orion

This book is the first installment of the Wishes and Dreams Series:

1. Grant My Wish, Orion

2. Wish Me Luck, Lucifer

3. Wish A Chance, Chamuel

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

SYNOPSIS

You will find true happiness in making other people happy. It is the secret to happiness. Orion Zane Barrinuevo believes this secret with his whole being, even making this his life's purpose, passion, and responsibility. He wants to make people happy, especially his father who never seems to be satisfied with his efforts.

When he comes across a wish board in a cafe, he thinks of becoming a "fairy godfather", granting every wish written on it. If his efforts were not enough to make his father happy, he hoped that granting people's wishes would be.

He did not mind making sacrifices for other people's happiness until his first potential wisher started to make him question his beliefs.

Aeson Raphael Lavarias, one of the people who wrote a wish on the wishing board, becomes Orion's first potential wisher but gets rejected. He does not want to burden other people with his problems. Instead, he helps Orion grant the wish of people who want their dreams and goals to come true, not knowing that spending time with Orion might grant his wish to let go of his feelings for his unrequited love.

We all create our meaning and purpose in life, and one of those is giving happiness to other people as we believe that it is the reason for our existence. To fulfill our purpose, we even sacrifice our happiness just to help other people pursue their goals and make them happy.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

DISCLAIMER

This work is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

IamInfinityGirl