6 Figures

*mature content warning

"Close the door, the heating's on

"Close the door, the heating's on."

"I think I dropped something man, wait." Shae scowled, realising that the lipgloss she thought she had dropped was actually in her bag. She swung the door shut, wincing when she heard the loud bang. She looked over to Cee, sheepishly leaning back into her seat as she felt him side eye her.

"Why you putting more lipgloss on?"

"Because I can."

"It makes my lips go all shiny and shit when I kiss you."

"Good." She said, rolling her eyes at him as she puckered up her lips into the mirror before flicking it back up and sitting back into her seat with a content sigh.

He pulled off, ignoring her as she scrolled through her spotify looking for a song to play.

"I see her
She came with her nigga
Mmh, but she gon' slide right to my side I know
She pulled up with her friends
              Then we skrrt off in the Benz, ohhh"

He stayed silent, only glancing over at her a few times watching her as she sang along to the song. Shae had her phone in her hand, taking pictures as Cee sped through the streets of London. One hand on the steering wheel and another resting on her thigh.

"Ooo, I'm posting this." She smiled, uploading her selfie up onto Instagram. Cee rolled his eyes as he quickly glanced at her. He hated how much she posted herself on insta. He knew other boys were feening for her and felt a sense of protectiveness over her. Even though they hadn't made anything official as of yet, she already belonged to him in his head. Once he had gone through the process of actually making her his girlfriend, he knew that the first thing he would make her do is delete her digital footprint. He didn't want anyone looking at what was his.

Liked by @aminaa1x and 130 others

@1shae : Even on my off days

view all comments

@aminaa1x : where you going looking all cuteee and that?