All Of Me

Taehyung checked himself in the mirror for the 100th time. Fixing his hair and his suit. He really cant recall when was the last time he felt this nervous.

"Ok ok i look good i think i look good" he exhales sharply. He backbrushes his hair and fixes his tie.

"but will he find me good? " he thinks putting the brush back on the table. Taehyung looks around and sees the mess he had created in the room. It took the boy a lot of time to decide what will he wear afterall he had to impress someone.

He uses the perfume and puts on his watch when he suddenly hears the doorbell.

Like an excited kid he rushes to the door and as he opens it he finds him standing tall in his black suit and white shirt looking as ethereal as one can.

Jungkook was also mesmerized by how stunning Taehyung looked in the grey suit. Oh! Only if he knew how skeptical the boy felt about his looks he would have told him that indeed kim taehyung was one of the most handsome man he had ever laid his eyes on.

"Hi" Jungkook says softly.

"hey" taehyung replies with a smile.

"Ready to go?"

Taehyung nods. The two men exits the house while Namjoon watches all these from afar with a frown plastered on his face.

The prom was taking place in the school's basketball court and it was decorated magnificently with white balloons flowing here and there and with pink and white flowers decorated around the place it looked straight out of a fairytale.

As soon as they entered Taehyung was greeted by a bunch of his students.

"Hello Mr Kim" Mia greeted with a wide grin. All of them were looking at Jungkook with curious eyes and that didn't go unnoticed by taehyung

Suppressing his laugh he introduced Jungkook "umm this is Jeon Jungkook, he is a detective"

"whoaa cool" said Nathan enthusiastically
"do you have a gun?"
"do you beat bad guys?"
"do you know karate?"
"are you like James bond? 007?"

Jungkook just kept looking at them with a straight face like they were the biggest morons ever. After being bombarded with few more "silly" questions he finally sighed "I am not James bond but yes I do have a gun"

"Wooooowwwww" they all said in unison just like the minions from the movie Despicable Me.

And before they could interrogate him more taehyung took him away from there.

"You seem to be very popular amongst your students" said jungkook taking the drink which taehyung got for him

"yeah kind of, i just dont like to be strict with them. I like being someone with whom they can share"

Taehyung went on and jungkook just listened in awe about how considerate can someone be. He kept talking about how he wants those students to feel at ease with him so that they can share about their troubles with him and Jungkook just listened.

Slowly the light changed from white to dim blue and the music changed from rock to romantic.

Jungkook now looked at taehyung who was taking sips of his drink.

"Taehyung"

"hmm" he looked at him and then slowly looked down at Jungkook's hand which was extended towards him

"will you dance with me?"

Taehyung was astounded, he never really thought of Jungkook to be someone who would ask for a dance.