Chapter 11 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

"Uncomfortable..?" I said lowly despite already realizing his sleeping state. He seemed to react to my voice as he groaned again to which I chuckled at.

I removed some of the bedding and his long eyelashes fluttered. He was dreaming...

No, not quite.

Although they were quiet mumbles, I heard them. He said desperately, "...Don't....leave me...." As he reached out his hand to the side clutching the white bed sheetings. It was a nightmare.

His frown was deep and his lips straightened—trembling that I wondered what he was dreaming about to be reduced to such an awful sight.

He reached his hand out again and it shook when what it clutched was nothingness. From the corner of his eye a tear slid painting the image of a pitiful, suffering boy.

When he once again reached his hand out, I took it in my own. His frown lightened and he mumbled, "...please..don't..leave..me..." causing my heart to tighten.

What happened to this boy?

He was so different to the one in the alley. The one who's gaze was sharp and unwavering despite the pain they were in...

I sat on the bed beside his laying figure and held his hand which held onto mine tightly as if fearing I'd disappear if he let go.

I don't know when, but eventually, under the easing atmosphere, I had fallen asleep beside him.

*
*
*

-Boom! Boom!

As soon as I saw those firm golden eyes, I knew he was a male lead.

I had awoken before him and his hand loosened so I let go however, he immediately woke up when I left the bed. An awkward situation.

We both stayed quiet however when the fireworks went off and I realized he was a male lead I couldn't help but mutter, "It's a male lead, no doubt." While he mumbled something else that I hadn't paid attention to.

Steeling my confidence I said, "I'm Lilius..remember? You were in the alleyway with a bad wound so I bought you here to be treated"

He nodded, "Okay." And your name is?!? I need to be certain I didn't just pick up one of the crazy male leads, "What should I call you?" He thought for a moment and said, "Enos." Fuck- he is the third male lead-! Wait isn't it Enosis the third male leads name?

Where is the 'is' in 'Enos'?

He acted leisurely and comfortably resting in my bed..I felt a bit betrayed by Rita..she said he would wake up in a day...as expected by a male lead to have some outer worldly regeneration ability.

The firework show unfortunately ended before I got to enjoy it because of another irritating male lead...damn I've met them all now!

I ignored him, it's not like I could just kick him out now! Plus I keep remembering his crying and lonely mumbles..I guess I'm a little weak-hearted to him..even if he is one of the crazy male leads.

Sulkily I hid under the sheets on the other side of the bed. It's a big bed so there would be no problem with sharing. With that in mind I went to sleep.

*
*
*

"Brother you haven't left your room in ages!"

"...." You're right...

"Come on out, older brother!"

"...." Why would I do that?

"If you don't come out, I'll break in there!"

"Vincent!" That's way too far! You don't have to do that!

I opened the door enough to peak my head through and saw my brother with an axe in his hand in a ready position to break my door—WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Σ(・□・;)

He smiled brightly, "Brother you're out, I'm so happy!" His tone was sweet and innocent that I even doubted what he was holding wasn't an axe from a frame that he stole. "I'm alive..." I would have not been if I opened the door any later. (ー ー;)

My brother is right though, I hadn't left my bedroom in a long time—which isn't unusual for Lilius however, it is for me.

I'm in a bit of a predicament and can't really leave right now—it's not an excuse. (._.)

"Brother remember your promise? You better because you pinkie-sweared it!" Ahaha...of course I do—why does my brother act like a small child...that is reserved for the female lead only. Don't involve me please. ಥ_ಥ

"Yes, I remember..." I sallowed my complaints and nodded obediently, "Because you wanted to go the festival by yourself you'll have to spend the whole day with me. Alone." He reminded despite that. Those were the agreements I agreed to, or else I feared he would come with me to the festival and cause a scene if I refused.

"Yes let me get ready then-!" I quickly closed the door before he could voice any protest and I saw the reason I had stayed in my room this whole time on my couch, relaxing lazily. ಠ_ಠ

I sat on the couch across him "I have to leave now. Don't cause trouble, wander the estate or make noise." I demanded to the handsome chocolate-colored skin teenager whom sat comfortably across from me.

There are a couple reasons why he is still here. One, he hasn't healed, two, I keep remembering his lonely state and most importantly three, he refuses to leave. He won't budge even when I tried pushing him out the door, I've talked to him about it yet he completely ignores me. I'm so fucking done with these male leads! 凸^-^凸

"Hah.." I sighed frustrated with this whole reincarnation. I didn't anything, but somehow I've gathered all the attention of the male leads—what to
do...

I stood up, "Okay, I'm leaving now-"

"Was that your brother?" It took me awhile to process what he had said because this was the first time he had asked anything, "Yes he is." I answered truthfully—I didn't see any reason to lie. He stiffly nodded his head.

According to the novel Vincent used an alias and conversed with Enosis so maybe he found their voices similar...? I'm guessing, it seems passable though.

"Alright don't get yourself into any harm then." I said and his eyes widened slightly before smiling charmingly "You too." As if putting a spell on me I fell into a daze and hummed in acknowledgment.

That's a dangerous smile...

With that I reluctantly left with my brother to god knows where.

——
Small theater
Vincent: Brother if you don't swear it I'll go to the festival.
Lilius:..I-... swear it...Σ(・□・;)
Vincent: then pinkie-promise it!
Lilius:...*unwillingly holds out pinkie*(−_−;)
Vincent: ^ ^
——
Grammar mistakes are somewhere, I pinkie-promise! I actually wrote less than what I had planned..I'll probably go back and edit it
m(_ _)m