Chapter 4 [Unedited]

{Hehe! Swearing—do I even need to continue warning? ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭}

-Chirp! Chirp!

Due to previous experience, I do not need to be chirped at twice when waking up and now I do so immediately when I hear that agonizing sound. How the hell can that bird chirp so loudly, god my ears are going to bleed!

-Ding

With the ding of the small yellow bell beside me, Rita within 45 seconds came into room—I swear she gets faster each time. Is she even human?

"How may I help, younger master Lilius?"

"Prepare a bath, I need to be stunning for the viscount Saunet."

"Of course, young master." With that she disappeared within thin air—I'm not even going to question how physics work in this world.

Per my instructions, there was no knowledge of my upcoming visit although one should not expect a letter if they were invited...it's just that they wouldn't even expect me to come in the first place—well according to the previous nature of Lilius he honestly wouldn't. That's why I'm so excited! In my previous life everyone had only looked at me with disgust, I want to see the surprised faces of nobles especially those with high pride! o(≧v≦)o

Ahem! Ahem! Anyhow— I must mention that Lilius's life is luxurious, I mean look at the bathroom!

Large mirrors, double sinks, marble flooring, marble everything basically and tints of rose gold. That is one big bathtub—you could fit 5 people in there...kinda a waste of water though-! ♪('ε` )

The navy blue outfit Rita prepared with the opinion of the evil tailor, Eloy was also screaming 'I'm fucking handsome and I know it!' On my—ahem Lilius's slender body.

His-my short ink black hair was jelled back some unruly strands on my face however that only adds to the handsomeness of Lilius Suthier's divine features.

Ah, you'd definitely be a heartthrob, Lilius if you went out more. Do they have fan cafés here? I want one...

Believe it or not but this is actually my first time leaving my room- yep I've jut been lazing around—who could blame me? Free food, comfortable bed and a pretty personal maid. Shame I have to deal with a demon in the form of an innocent bird. That bird is far from innocent. ಥ_ಥ

The ceilings were high and huge doors were the entrance to other rooms in the seemingly endless hallway. Paintings of landscapes and unfamiliar people adored the walls—I walked slowing because I was astonished by the realism of the hand sculpted art. Truly beautiful.

-Bump!

'Fuck I wasn't looking were I was going!..Ah wait is that-!'

My mouth gaped open at the adorable face that tilted his head upward to meet me eye to eye. Big emerald green eyes akin to the jewel, fluffy black hair and pinchable cheeks. Kyaa-! Cute!

Kyaa? Cute, what—no. Scary- scary death flag..

It's the male lead- in just a year he would lose all his adorableness don't fall for it, Lilius! Ah, but those emerald doe eyes...

-Slap!

Ow! I slapped myself a little too hard- regardless I'm out of the illusion. The second male lead, Vincent. He looks about 15, that means he won't stay so cute for so long! I have to pinch! No! That means he'll introduce the female lead to that fucker—the marquis soon! I'm going to die....ಥ_ಥ

"Brother Lilius? What are you doing out of your room?" Vincent's voice was childish and high pitched. I totally ignored the ruthlessness in it.

"I'm going to an event hosted by viscount Saunet and..." I tore my gaze from his face and instead aimed it at his clothing, "..where are you going?" He was in commoner attire. Ah, of course the female lead.

He blushed a little and snickered, "Somewhere.." all bashfully before he realized his actions and sneered, "None of your business." Wow, brat...fine, fine. Because I'm benevolent I won't mention the tint of pink that remained on your cheeks despite your feistiness.

Although I would like to end our conversation here as his brother I should at least give he some advice, "Just remember.." I thought carefully about what I would say next, I don't want to change the plot too much if possible, "..that we all have responsibilities and sometimes it's best not to involve others." I wonder if he knew the meaning of my words—truth be told, I pity the female lead due to her kindness she can't decline others and is always put into dangerous situations. Caged like a pretty bird and played with like an object because of 'love'..hah...I guess this is what it means to be the protagonist perfect, beautiful and gentle. Gentle to a fault.

——
Small theater
Zombie Lilius: I need to pinch...pinch..pinch
Vincent: Back off beast! Back off! o(`ω' )o
Rita: Young master Lilius control yourself!
——
I've traveled the mountains and crossed seas—yet I still haven't found all my grammar mistakes! ಠ_ಠ