Sweet Dreams Are Made of This. . .

The hotel was amazing. Sam took a shower and then pulled on a 'Sweet Dreams Hotel' t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. Ana took a bath. She washed her hair twice. There were clothes for her, too. A sports bra and new underwear, a 'Sweet Dreams Hotel' tank top, and a pair of lounge pants with the words 'Sweet Dreams Hotel' in cursive up one leg.

When they were both clean and dressed they decided to go check out the breakfast room. There was a continental breakfast set up and a few other kids were gathered around a make-your-own-waffles station. Sam and Ana got eggs and toast and little bowls of cereal and sat at a table. A boy about Ana's age and a girl, about ten years old, approached them.

"Hi!" the boy said, "I'm Josh and this is Danielle. I think we're in the room next to you. 311? Do you mind if we sit with you?" Ana shook her head and motioned for them to sit.

"Awesome, thanks," Josh said. "After breakfast, we're gonna go swimming. Do you guys want to come?"

"Oh, we don't have swimsuits," Ana said.

As she spoke the man in the red uniform walked into the room. "Ana, Sam, I just realized that you two probably didn't have swimsuits." He handed Sam a bag. Inside was a pair of board shorts and a black one-piece with a racerback. He showed them to Ana. The man walked out before they even had a chance to thank him.

Josh laughed. "Well, that's taken care of. Now you have to come swimming with us."

After they ate, Ana and Sam followed Josh and Danielle down to the pool. Ana went into the changing room and was pleased to find that the swimsuit fit her perfectly. She grabbed a hotel towel and headed to a table where Sam and Josh were sitting together. Sam held out the shopping bag that had held the swimsuits and Ana put her clothes into it. When Danielle came out of the dressing room a few minutes later the four of them climbed into the pool. Josh and Danielle were a lot of fun and soon they were all laughing like they had been friends forever.

After about an hour, Ana was feeling tired. She told Sam and her new friends that she wanted to go back to the room and lie down a while. Sam nodded. Ana went into the changing room and got into one of the showers. She slipped off the suit and slipped it onto a hook just outside the shower door. She draped a towel over the top of the door so she could reach it. Once she had rinsed off she wrapped herself in the towel and stepped out of the shower.

Hadn't she set the bag of her clothes right there on the bench? Had someone picked it up? Oh no. She turned to grab the bathing suit, she didn't really want to put it on again but she couldn't go search for her clothes in just a towel. The bathing suit was gone too. Ana was stuck. She had nothing on but a towel and really needed to find her clothes.

Ana peeked her head out of the changing room. She hoped she'd see Sam or Danielle and could flag them down to help her out. The table where they'd set their stuff was empty. They must have gone back to the rooms while she was showering. Ana's stomach fell and she felt her face go beet red. She had no choice. Ana was going to have to walk past all the people at the pool, into the hotel, go up the elevator, and through the hall to her room in nothing but a rather small pool towel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yikes!  Being out in public and realizing you aren't wearing clothes.  It's just like this recurring nightmare I have. . .Oh, wait.

Vote if you've ever had a variation on the "I'm naked in public" or "My clothes are see-through" nightmare.

What are your recurring nightmares?