~•Chapter 16•~

JEONGIN'S POV

I fell onto the ground once i saw Tao holding my necklace, tearing it apart. I was hiding my face, in hope no one would see my dead self, it was useless tho, since everyone could see my bruised arms and my ripped shirt.

"You are such a freak"

"He deserves to die"

"He's already dead tho"

"Then he should be in hell"

"Weirdo"

"Disgusting"

"Gross, he has dried blood all over his head"

"I can't believe I liked such a monster"

"Absolutely disgusting"

"Do you hear them? Do you?? This happens when you fight me back. Thanks to my best friend Chan I knew exactly what to do to ruin your 'life'. Or should I say afterlife?"

"Jeongin"
"Jeongin"
"JEONGIN"

I woke up crying, all sweaty and shaking. I started to sob out of relief once I saw Felix by my side in our room, I hugged him tightly without thinking, being happy it was all just a dream.

"Hey Hey What happened buddy?"

"I.. had a dream where Tao, my bully took my necklace and-and he tore it apart right in front of me and my dead self was showing and everyone was calling me names and he told me, Tao I mean, this is what happens when I fight back and and he said he knew how to destroy my life or should he say afterlife with Chan's help, his best friend" I let go of Felix while still crying.

"Hey, it was just a dream, ok? Don't worry about it, it's never gonna happen, innie"

Felix kept on comforting me and making me calm down.

"Now, why don't you go and take a shower? Maybe we can hang out with Jisung and Seungmin after, hm? What do you say?"

"Yeah..I'd love to, I'm going to take a shower now" I said while giving him a genuine smile and leaving the room

——————————-

"JISUNG, FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? YOU MEAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHO TF PUTS MILK BEFORE CEREAL ( me )"

"UM ME AS YOU CAN SEE NOW GIVE ME MY BOWL BACK YOU COCKHEAD"

"NEVER. I'm not letting you do such a crime."

"You want to get your dick chopped off, I see"

"FELIX, JISUNG SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP"

"Wait seungmin didn't wake up early today? Damn that's new"

"He went to bed late last night, he was up until 4 am doing idk what"

"Oh.. so he won't come with us today?"

"I don't think so."

"Awh but it's not fun without him~"

"I know. Wait hold on. Felix I have an idea"

"Hm? What idea"

"Wanna ask the boys if they want to come over?"

"YES- Wait we have to talk to Jeongin and seungmin in order to do that"

"Seungmin will straight up say he doesn't give a shit since he's most likely in dreamland and Jeongin will surely say yes"

"Hm true. Okay call them and tell them to come over"