~•Chapter 14•~

"Felix this is bad this is really bad"

"How are you so sure they were following us? Like what if it wasn't them and it was someone else"

"Listen we are dead we have another type of senses than alive humans, I can sense when someone is following us and I can easily know who it is"

"And if you can sense when someone is following you then why didn't you tell us yesterday"

"Listen I'm still new in this dead-alive human thingy, I don't know if those senses are real or just tricks my brain plays one me, but once I had Jeongin to confirm my suspiciousness I started panicking."

"Well we can just talk to them and ask them not to tell anyone-"

"No no this isn't how this shit works, I've been having my eyes on those dudes for almost half an year now, they're full of themselves and selfish, even if you ask them politely to do you a favor they'll just laugh in your face."

"Oh so you've been spying on them too?"

"... only the Hyunjin guy, ok?"

"Oh? I see, my best friend has a little crush~"

"Yes maybe- Wait i mean no! I mean yes- I mean! No. Stop, this is not what we're talking about now, we have to find a way to solve this shit"

"Seungmin, it already happened, if they know, they know, they can't do anything about it and neither can we, so let's stop panicking since it's not gonna help at all"

"Ugh fine I give up, whatever"

"Ok now let's talk about your little crush~"

"Can you not, I told you I don't like him. You should think about that Changbin guy instead of bugging me with that tall ass llama"

"Well unlike you I admit my love for Changbin. I mean have you seen himmm he looks so cute and hot at the same time"

"Jesus you're so whipped how did I even end up befriending you"

"I don't know but if I could see the way you look at hyunjin then you should see it too. Dude you look at him like he is the most fragile thing in the entire world, I swear I can see hearts in your eyes whenever you see him smile"

"because his smile is adorableeee how can you not have heart eyes when you see THAT"

"So what were you saying?"

"Oh- right I don't like him, ok?"

"....When will you admit it, Jesus"

"I'm never gonna admit something that's not true"

"Uh huh, sure"

"Wait where are Jeongin and Jisung"

"Probably sleeping, which we should do too"

"But I'm not tired. I want to go on a walk around the lake. Do you wanna go with me, in case if something happens I won't be alone?"

"Sure m8, let's go"

I smiled as I got up from the couch and headed towards the door. Me and Felix started walking around the lake as we kept talking about random things. It was nice having him as a friend, even if sometimes he is annoying. Most of the times he is annoying when he argues with Jisung
When he is alone with others he is a total different person. I could even see him as my own brother

After one hour of walking, talking and laughing we decided to go back to our home, since it was already 12:37 am.

"Hey Felix?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you act so different towards Jisung than you act towards other people?"

"I guess I just got really comfortable around him and now we act like actual brothers, you know? We insult each other and fight nonstop but we actually care a lot about one another, you know?"

"Ohh that makes sense. Well I'm glad you two are like brothers, it's relieving knowing my friends aren't awkward with each other."

"Yeah.."

•••••••••••••••••

After we finally got home we decided to take a shower and go to sleep, since tomorrow is Friday, meaning school day.

After I changed into my pjs, I took my phone from my nightstand and set my alarm for 7:00 am

Before going to sleep I checked all my social medias and observed someone sent me a friend request.
Not even bothering to read the name I pressed accept and put my phone down, ready to fall asleep.

Right when I was about to drift away, my phone buzzed, telling me I received a message on Instagram

'How do you feel about me knowing your little secret?'

That's when I decided to read the username
"hwanghyunjin"

"Shit"

I didn't reply, so I just left him on seen, this time actually going to sleep.

••••••••••••••••

A/N: another short chapter