Thomas also starts running to the camp while the rest of the scouts run in aswell not wanting to starve for the night.

(In the mess hall)
Everyone had finished eating and they were walking to bed. Ymir was talking to Reiner and Bertholdt. Roman took this chance to go talk to Christa. Roman walks outside and he finds Christa sitting alone lost in her thoughts. Roman walked over to her and he sat down next to her. She didn't notice him so he decided to snap his fingers infront of her face which seemed to bring her out of her trance.

Christa:"What?"

Roman:"Hey Princess"

Christa:"Roman why did you do that?"

Roman:"I want to talk to you... In private, if you don't mind"

Christa thinks for a second before responding.

Christa:"Not at all"

Roman gets up and Christa follows behind. They go to a small area that wasn't too far from the camp and very little scouts hang out there.

Roman:"Okay this seems like a good place to talk. Now"

He turns to Christa.

Roman:"Christa what were you thinking about first of all?"

Christa:"I.... Was thinking about one of our friends"

Roman:"Who?"

Christa:"Daz. He isn't anywhere around here and no one hasn't noticed it yet"

Roman:"So your saying his still out there in the cold night?"

Christa nods.

Roman:"This is very trouble some"

Roman puts his hand on his chin thinking of something.

Roman:"You want to go look for him?"

Christa:"Of course! He will surely die if we leave him out in the cold"

Roman:"I can't let you go there alone. You might get hurt"

Christa:"What?! I can take care of myself"

Roman:"I know that but this mountain is a pretty dangerous place. Which is why I want to come with you"

Christa's anger changes to confusion.

Christa:"You do?"

Roman nods.

Christa:"Well this is a surprise. You would usually not care about this sort of thing"

Roman:"True but I don't want people to die"

Christa:"........"

(Time skip)
Christa and Roman were walking back to Camp and they had Daz who was being carried by Roman.

Roman:"Christa"

Christa:"Yeah?"

Roman:"Do you remember me?"

Christa stops.

Christa:"No? Have we met before? I only met you when we started our training"

Christa continues walking wanting to get back in time.

Roman:"I'm hurt. You don't remember me.... Historia"

Christa stops walking completely and she turns to Roman with a look of shock.

Christa:"W-what?!"

Roman:"Yeah Historia I know your real name"

Christa:"B-but how?"