~•Chapter 04•~

Start from the beginning

As soon as I entered the house, I could smell food, the classic food my mom usually cooks for lunch. I went to the living room where I knew my dad was. When he saw me his face went pale and his blank expression made me think he was mad at me . Oh boy was i wrong

I didn't even realize when he reached me, but when he did, he did it with such speed.. I woke up being held into his arms like there was no tomorrow. Both mom and dad started crying when they saw it was actually me and it wasn't just a Dream. I invented a story in order to not tell them about me being dead since I'm sure they won't believe me anyway.

"So, are you going to stay here??" My mom said with hope in her eyes

"Sorry mother, but I kinda met some new people and I ended up living with them. But it's kind of hard since we don't have money and neither of us atends to school, but that's okay, we'll see what we can do" I said hoping she'll get the hint of me and my friends being in desperate need of money

Luckily, my mother got it right away

"Oh honey, that should really not be a problem! Me and your father could give you some money, you know for groceries and maybe going to a new highschool near your new house! If helping you and your friends means your happiness then I'm going to do it son"

"Thanks mother" I said as I smiled at her
"Oh would you look at that.. it's getting pretty late and I have to get home until 3 pm since me and my roommates haven't ate anything since god knows when" I said concerned i might be late to lunch

"Oh of course dear! Hold on, let me give you the money and you're free to leave, Alright?" She asked as she smiled, leaving to get some money. I turned around to dad who has been listening to our conversation from the beginning.

"Son.. even tho you won't live with us anymore just so you know I love you and I'll miss you. Don't forget to visit us from time to time when you have time, Alright?"

"Yes dad, don't worry." I chuckled as I hugged him again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I bid my goodbyes to my parents after my mom handed me the money me and my friends needed for now and went back home.

Since it was autumn, days started to be shorter and it started to get dark at 6 pm. I had one more hour of walking till i got home.

Even tho it was cold i endured it, knowing i will get all comfortable in bed after I get home

After I finally got home, I went in and I was greeted by none other than the two idiots who kept arguing 24/7 and Jeongin who watched them in amusement.

"Well if you wouldn't have stole it from me then we wouldn't fight over this!"

"Felix stop being so stubborn and just give me the damn candy!"

"Bitch if you don't get your filthy hands off of it i will shove them up your ass, understood??"

"No! Give me the fucking ca-"

Jisung was interrupted by my coughing. I did it on purpose, to stop them from arguing over a candy that who knows since when it has been there.

"Anyway.. so I went to my parents' house and.. we got money~" I said as i showed them the 1 million won in my hand

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S A LOT" Jisung shouted

"Yeah just so you know we're gonna spend them on highschool and food, nothing else"

"But- not even a phone or something??"

I sighed "don't you have phones tho?"

"Um no? I lost mine" Jisung said pouting

"I lost mine too.." Felix added starting to pout as well

"How about you Jeongin?" I asked

Jeongin sighed and mouthed a "same as them"

"Well crap guys. Firstly, im gonna deal with food and with our new highschool, then, we'll see what we are going to do about our cell phones, Alright?"

Everyone nodded, and so I went out to buy food.

JEONGIN POV:

"Ok now that he left you better give me that candy, Jisung"

"Neva'~" Jisung sang as Felix started to throw punches at him but ofc he dodged them. I started chuckling at them as they kept fighting over that damn candy.

As I watched them go for each other's throats i started to get lost in my own thoughts. As if why did my brother do what he did.. he didn't actually mean to do it, right? Or did he actually.. no! He loved me, right? He wouldn't kill me intentionally.. ughh i hate when I keep remembering about him and his actions. I wonder how the others would react if they knew I was dead.. would they think I'm a freak? Ah damn now I keep thinking about that highschool we are going to attend to. What if we don't fit in? This is going to be the second time I'll get bullied.. what if someone-

"JEONGIN!" I was interrupted from my thoughts by Seungmin-hyung who shouted my name slightly mad

"What is it Hyung?" I asked confused

"I kept calling your name for 5 times now and you didn't answer. Is everything alright? You seem carried away"

I love how we just met yet he acts like an older brother, like a brother who actually cares about me and wouldn't push me off of a mountain.

"Ah, I'm alright don't worry! I just got lost a little in my own thought nothing too serious" I said as i tried to give a genuine smile.

"Anyway soo now that everyone is paying attention, I'll inform you guys about what the principal has told me today."

"Wait- today? Didn't you say you'll be talking to him tomorrow?" Jisung asked confused, and well i would lie if I say I wasn't as confused as he was.

"Let me finish guys. He said he'd be waiting for me tomorrow in his office. I kind of got a celular phone and he told me all this over the phone."

"Oh so you really bought yourself a phone but you left us without. So kind of you" Felix started talking when suddenly Seungmin took another 3 cellphones out of his pockets.

"Will this shut your mouths already?" We all gasped, he really got us cellphones..

"Seungmin-hyung you didn't have to buy me one!!" I said while he started laughing a little

"It's okay, we needed them anyway to communicate in case if something happens. Oh and also, I brought food."

THIRD PERSON POV

The 4 boys went to the dinning table and started to eat whatever Seungmin bought from the convenience store just not a long while ago.

After finishing, all of them decide it would be good if they went to sleep, especially since tomorrow is the day Seungmin will be talking to the principal of JYP highschool.

After arguing for about 10 minutes, they finally agreed who's gonna sleep with who.
Seungmin decided Jisung shouldn't sleep with Felix since they keep on arguing every minute, but Jeongin shouldn't sleep with Jisung either since Jisung is a slightly bad influence ( in this au :) )
So he decided Felix will sleep with Jeongin and Jisung will sleep with well.. him.

The 4 boys drifted away to sleep, waiting for tomorrow to come.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: tbh i don't really care if this gets reads
It's hella fun to write :)