" Jungkook? How are you feeling now?" Jin Hyung asked

"I'm feeling better. Thank you guys. For everything you helped with. I know this was dangerous but you guys decided to risk it all and help me get Jimin. Thank you" I said to them and they all smiled sadly.

" Actually I should be thanking all of you, If you guys didn't come to my rescue I'd be Married by now. Married to someone I don't even love. Maybe I was gonna suffer for the rest of my life. Thank you guys so much for risking it all for me." Jimin said wiping away tears that were threatening to fall. He cries too much now I don't like this. I pulled him closer to me and he got in between my legs as I was sitting on a barstool. I hugged him and he laid his head on my shoulder which was not injured. The felt so right. I can have in my arms forever.

"Okay you love birds. Here's some food." Jin Hyung said making Jimin blush and move away from me. I was enjoying that hug.

"We're not love birds Jin Hyung" Jimin said blushing.

"Not yet" I said and he widened his eyes looking at me. I just smiled and started eating my food. After his little staring moment he started eating too.

" Oh Chimmy? Mom, dad and Ji-hyun are safe. They're at home with Mrs Kim" Tae said getting all our attention.

"Really? But why is Mrs Kim with them?" Jimin asked.

"Well turns out that Mr Kim was abusing her and an older maid there. So when he died they got freedom, right now Mrs Kim is staying with your parents" Tae said.

" Wait...what do you mean he died? Mr Kim died? Oh my God it's all my fault" Jimin said covering his mouth. I sighed and looked away.

"It's not your fault Jimin. I killed him" I said. I looked at him to see him reaction but he was just normal like all the other members. Did he even hear me?

"I said I killed Mr Kim Jimin." I repeated looking at him.

" Yeah I know. I saw you shooting him but I didn't think he would die, actually I thought you missed him" he said looking down.

"I'm just sad that you had to kill someone because of me Jungkook. I never wanted you to be a killer" he said.

" Jimin I'd do it all over again if someone took you. That man put your life in danger by shooting at us like that. He actually had it coming. I was just scared that you'd hate me for this." I say holding his small hand.

"I don't hate you Jungkook. If anything I respect you even more as a caring and loving person. Thank you" he said with a sad smile. I returned it too.

" Okay now that that's out of the way. Can we eat please? I need to go back to my place and sleep" Yoongi hyung said.

" Me and Jin have to go too" Namjoon hyung said.

"Me and Tae as well." Hobi hyung added.

"Seems like Its two by two and I'm the only single one" Yoongi said making us all laugh.

After eating I thanked the guys and they hugged said goodbye to me and Jimin. After they left I sat on the couch and Jimin came to join me.

" Jungkook I feel like I haven't thanked you enough" he started...I rolled my eyes.

"Jimin if I hear another thank you from your mouth, I'm gonna like throw up right now." I said and he laughed and hugged me briefly before letting go.

" okay I won't thank you now...By the way where is Hwasa? " He asked and this time I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Hwasa is not my favorite topic.

" She's somewhere around the world" I answered.

"Kookie I'm serious. I don't want her to come here and find me all comfortable in your house." He explained.

"Exactly Jimin, it's my house not Hwasa's. You can slide on the roof or jump on the beds...even cook me for all I care. It's my house" I said to him.

" Did you just say I can cook you? Because actually you do look yummy and tasty. " He said laughing a bit.

" Yah Jimin-ssi have you been checking me out?" I asked him getting amused, he covered his face with his hands and I knew he was blushing.

" No Jungkook...I was just joking" he said in a small voice.

" I know. My body is so tired I think we should actually go to bed." I said and he nodded.

" I'll take you to bed then come back here" he said.

" Why? Still wanna watch some TV maybe?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No I'll be taking the couch. " He said and I looked at him blankly, like...what the fuck is he saying??.

" Jimin have you seen the size of my house? Do you think I only have one room here?" I asked and he shook his head.

" Then you're coming with me and you'll sleep on the same room with me. On my bed. With the same blanket, and if you are thinking of arguing just know that I'm strong enough to carry you up the stairs" i said and he laughed a bit as if I made a joke.

"No offense Kookie but you're hurt" he said

" Wanna try me?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. He kept quite for a moment examining my face.

" Okay fine. I'll sleep in your room" he said smiling.

" Yaay Kookie is happy...now help me walk up the stairs" i said and he smiled taking my arm and helped me walk up the stairs. We arrived at my room and I sat on the bed.

" I can't sleep with my clothes on. Do you mind" i asked Jimin who seemed shocked but quickly composed himself and shook his head.

"It's your bed Jungkook" he stated. I took of my pants and tried to take off my t-shirt but I hurt my self"

" Ahh fuck...Jimin can you please help me with this?" I asked him and he nodded slowly unsure. He came closer to me and started slowly pulling my t-shirt up. He was pulling it slowly and trying not to hurt me. But to me it was just sexual, it was slow and sexual and the fact that he was biting his lower lip didn't help at all. I snapped out of my naughty thoughts as he took my injured shoulder out perfectly. After that the whole t-shirt was off my body and I looked at Jimin to thank him. I was caught by surprise seeing his eyes so focused on my abs. He was indeed checking me out for real.

" Let's go to bed Jimin" i said and he snapped out of his thoughts. I got into the covers and pulled him by his hand. He got in under the covers and laid on his back awkwardly. Maybe he is uncomfortable.

" I won't hurt you Jimin" I said to reassure him. He sighed and nodded.

" If there's anyone I trust in this world. It's you Jungkook" he said and I smiled as tears stung my eyes. He is making me so emotional right now

" Thank you Jimin. Now sleep" I said pulling him closer to me. And cuddling him. He was so warm and fluffy and cuddly too. Exactly the person I needed to compete my life which didn't seem so perfect now that he's not in it.

 Exactly the person I needed to compete my life which didn't seem so perfect now that he's not in it

I want Jimin, and I'll have to tell him. Soon I have to confess before I lose him. I've almost lost him once and I can't afford to go through that again. I also can't bare seeing him going through something like that again. I was so glad that Mrs Kim seemed to hold no grudges. But what about Kai? Maybe he didn't like his father too but he might try to get his revenge. Or he might try to get Jimin back from me again. I pulled Jimin even closer feeling like I'll lose him again.

I can't lose him and I swear to God I'll protect him till the end.

Here's one for you honeys
Borahae 💜