Secret 5

After closing the door, Pat quickly took his drenched jacket off while removed his shoes and headed straight for the bathroom in the bedroom.

When he felt hot water pouring down his body, all the stress and tiredness of the day were washed away which made Pat unable to hold back his groan of relief. After a long hot day of hazing activity, this was a heaven! Especially because Pran still hasn't come home, Pat decided to take a full advantage of it. This was a rare moment where he could take a shower for more than 30 minutes in peace because if Pran was around, his cute-dimple-faen would have been busy lecturing him about the importance of saving water. After a long-satisfying bath time, Pat rummaged the closet and took a simple pastel blue coloured sleeveless shirt and put it on top of his dark brown short pants.

Just then Pat heard the familiar sound of automatic lock before the front door opened. Nice timing! Looks like his beloved has arrived. His initial smile that was about to appear broke down and his body froze on the spot in an instant when he heard a feminine voice instead of his Pran's voice.

"It's been a while since the last time Mae come here Luk, but your room is still neat and tidy as always," Madame Dissaya's gentle voice sounded happy and full of love. Pat heard Pran just chuckle in response to his mother's compliment.

"Of course, otherwise Khun Mae will scold me, right?" Teased Pran.

Madame Dissaya laughed, "No Luk, why would Mae scolding you? You're a grown man now, there should be other person scolding you instead, right?"

Again, Pran just laughed and then said, "Please wait a minute Mae, Pran want to change first."

*Mae means Mom, Luk means son in Thai
*Khun is a honorific title for someone whose older, respected, and also can be used to call someone you don't know well. But if you said 'Khun Mae' or 'Khun Pa' is the polite gesture to call your mother or father.

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂

Pat's POV

I couldn't believe what I heard at the moment! No, it's not true, right? I am must be dreaming or lack of oxygen so I was hallucinating like this, right?!? What should I do...

First thing first!

Frantically but desperately trying to do it quickly without making a sound, I grabbed the most obvious object to disperse, which were the photos on top of the headboard bed. Luckily those were attached with a glue designed to be easy to remove, so it didn't take long to take them off the wall and hide in the drawer beside the bed. Then my uniform jacket, carefully took it out of the hanger and put it in the laundry bag along with my wet towel and toothbrush, and shower gel, but not the shampoo though because I used Pran's, then quickly shoving it under the bed. Done.

Okay, what else??

My eyes darted around the bedroom to make sure there wasn't anything that would arouse Madame Dissaya's suspicions if she happen to come in. For instance if she want to used the toilet which located in the corner of this bedroom.

Aaarrrgh, this is so stressful!

Ah, wait a minute! Nong Nao! Got it, but wait, where should I hide this?

"Pat, what are you doing? Why are you standing in here holding Nong Nao like that?"

Hearing Pran's voice so close to my ear almost made me jump. With a small shriek, I turned my head and saw Pran was now standing beside me with an amused expression. I was too busy with my own thoughts, I didn't notice Pran's presence in the room.

"Augh, Pran! Don't scare me like that!" I hissed and glared at him.

"So, what are you doing, heh?"

I just grabbed his shoulders and turning his body around while moved myself to stand behind him, still holding Nong Nao on my chest. "Look around, did you see any object that will makes your mom found its strange in here?"

Pran looked around the room before turning his head at me. With a shrug, Pran replied, "No. I don't see anything strange here."

"Is that so?" I asked again as I stepped next to Pran, once again scanning every corner of the room in front of me. "But I believe there's still something that will let your mother know about our relationship... Hmmm, but I still don't know what is it?"

Instead of answering, Pran just chuckled. With narrowed eyes I turned to him, "What?"

"You're really cute, totally silly but still cute, don't you know that?" Pran smiled so big that both his dimples showed up. His eyes sparkled with bemused.

In contrary, I was not amused at all. I furrowed my brows and glared at Pran. But apparently my reaction caused him to laugh even more.

"Aisat Pran! Why can't you be serious?"

Seeing I was about to explode, Pran hastily responded in a persuasive tone, "Na, na Pat, don't get angry, na. Actually, you're doing great hiding our stuffs. But now I must admit that you're right. There's something here that will expose us to Khun Mae if she sees it."

"What? Where?"

Still smiling, Pran pointed his finger at me. "You. If Khun Mae by any chance comes in and see you standing here and hugging Nong Nao like that, she would surely know that we are still together, " Pran calmly explained.

"Hah?" My brain was too slow processing Pran's words.

As soon as I understood what Pran meant, I panicked. Geez, that's it, what the hell am I doing, I should have been hiding quickly!

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Khun Mae called out, "Pran, are you done? Let's eat first, Luk. Mae brought all your favorit foods."

I became more panic hearing Khun Mae's voice and looked at Pran with pitiful eyes. "What should I do?"

Still having big smile, Pran spoke louder so that Khun Mae could hearing it from outside. "Yes Khun Mae, I'll be there in a minute"

Pran walked closer until he stood in front of me and gently ruffled my hair. "It's okay, Pat. Khun Mae will too busy to make me eat all the foods she brough today."

I pouted slightly, "But what if ..." Before I was abled to continue, Pran has silent me with a quick peck.

"Anxiety makes my adorable faen stupid," Pran teased. "He forgot that the under the bed was comfortable enough to hide in." This time Pran winked and gently patted my left jaw. "Trust me, Khun Mae will never look there." After saying that, Pran walked out from the room.

Wait, what?Shiaaa!

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂