Small Scale Skirmish with an Troll Orc King !

Start from the beginning

...

•[ Ding ! ]

•GS : [ GO WILD VONTÈ ❗️]

...

*swoosh *  ( fades  away )

...

- Somewhere within the deep confines of the • Nightmare Forest • is an very complex tribal like village that seems to have been constructed by multiple intelligent life forms ... Stone and pebble two story huts evenly spread all throughout creating an inner village, with one very large red colored hut that must be the home of the leader /king of the beast tribe. ! -

...

- Standing In the front of the massive 20 foot tall gate that also loops around in an enclosed perimeter of 20 miles ! .. One would see an very tall Mutated Red Oni Orc King that's surprisingly more human shaped than beast with an massive war axe on his shoulders and two horns on his forehead ( Reference: Hell**Y ) ...  Behind him is an small army of 10,000 smaller troll sized regular orcs & 2,000 Royal Troll Orcs of various appearances and personas ! .. Seemingly given an war speech to boost moral before being interrupted mid speech ... Which by all means greatly infuriated the King !

....

( Very Short Mob Character Pov )

...

•Oni Orc King: ( says with an very deep voice full of bloodlust ) .. " MY FELLOW KINSMEN !! WE HAVE FINALLY BUILT UP AN STEADY FOUNDATION & CAN NOW PROCEED FOR EXPANSION !!

...

• Mob soldiers: " RAAAAAAAA !!! "

( * grounds starts too rumble from the sheer power of their voices & also since they're stomping on the ground ! *  )

....

•Oni Orc King: ( starts smiling devilishly  )

" NOW LETS GO PURGE THIS VILE FOREST & WHATEVER FOOLISH ... !? "

...

( 5 of the smaller orcs head rolls of their body )

* PLOP * x5  !?

...

( BACK TO MC )

- Summoning my • starry sky wings • to balance myself in the air since I've been dropped off in the air lol ... I start to levitate on spot with my wings elegantly flapping to survey my surroundings ... I can see very tall wooden logs with pointed tips forming an 20 mile wide wall with the inside  interior being an tribal like village of an orc tribe ! .... In front of the tall 20 foot gate: .. There's an very tall Red Orc thats about 15 feet tall with two horns on his heads standing proudly in front of an small scale army of smaller sized orcs of different statures seemingly given an important rally speech to increase the morale of his soldiers ... Until I interfered his speech with an epic entrance by killing 5 of his soldiers with one • cosmic fire wind blade • while hovering down slowly landing on one foot  !!

...

•Vontè: " YOU PLAN ON TAKING OVER MY FOREST WITH THIS LEVEL OF STRENGTH .. FAR TOO WEAK ! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COME AT ME !!! "

(  AN: He has an universal speech skill to speak any language, so he can regularly talk to any beast/person  )

...

• UNIVERSAL GRAVITY MANIPULATION •    X

• ELEMENTAL GOLEM MAGIC •

- After speaking my piece & stretching out my right arm towards an specific direction  : Ive then made gravity around the Orc King extremely heavy to make him immobile as I slaughter his army in front his eyes !! ... I then proceeded to start summoning 2,000 golems the same size as the Troll Orcs filled with metal &  star essence on the right hand side of me  !!