Warewolf Erwin x Reader

I was running through the woods again my sense of direction was pretty bad.

I knew the way home was literally in a straight line and I somehow got lost. It was very dark outside I very much hate the dark. I was walking back to the direction I assumed was home. My roommate Hange was gonna be so mad I came home late, she looks mean but she really cares about the people around her. At this point I was frantically running until I tripped and fell face first into the dirt .

Getting up I heard some growling coming from the bushes so I tried to get up and realised my ankle was facing the wrong direction. Why would this happen to me today? Usually you would walk around in a circle until you wondered back to the house or Hange came outside looking for you. But recently since starting her residency she's been too busy to come out here and start looking for you she simply did not have the time.

Back to reality the sound was coming closer and then out the bush came the furriest bunny you had seen since the beginning of you actually seeing bunnies. It looked at you tilted it's head and began to hop away frantically like it was being chased. You heard something else come from the same direction and assumed it was just another one of the bunnies friends or family who knows. Or maybe the bunny was like you alone but constantly surrounded by people and just didn't know the sole purpose of even existing anymore. Living because they were told that's what they have to do in life and struggle day to day.

You hated life in general but just kept on pushing forward because that was what was expected, right? The sound finally emerged from the bush. It was a wolf just great. I can already picture them reading the eulogy at your funeral.

"here lies the body of f/n l/n that left us tragically after having her body mutilated by a wild animal in our local forest." There will be like few people in the area since my parents disowned me after refusing to marry into the Yeager family. Zeke was a good guy but you just couldn't go ahead with it, it was better to give the guy freedom of choice on what he wanted in life but he always seemed more focused on manipulating his younger brother to do whatever he wanted.

The wolf began to walk next to you and you knew that this was the end. It walked up and sniffed you, you closed your eyes regretting most of your life choices maybe you should have just married that guy , how you didn't even finish your attack on titan and maybe reading the manga might have brought some sort of closure. Is the One piece even real? You didn't get to see  Toji from jujutsu kaisen animated, what if Yuri on ice gets a second season? What about your roommate how will she pay rent? Okay that's a joke she can probably live fine without you.

The wolf put it's snout to your belly and then moved under you until you were on it's back and it carried you away and out of the forest. Okay this is just straight up wierd. When you were being carried you took a closer look at this wolf and it looked rather odd, not like your typical wolf. It had blonde fur that was thick and fluffy with blue eyes that looked like those of a husky. When you guys reached the edge of the forest it dropped you down and there was a pile of clothes close by.

The wolf started changing into a person! THE HELL. This wasn't normal and you knew it. He was naked and damn he was fine , the way the muscles on his back retracted and the way his chest was full and his arms clearly didn't fit into the shirt he turned around and picked you from the ground carrying you like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder.

"We are going to the hospital . It looks like you sprained your ankle that's not good"

Without even realising you began to cry hot tears spilling from your eyes and staining your face. Yes you were weak and cried a lot not like there was anything wrong with that though. He set you down on  the ground before continuing and he looked genuinely worried.

"What's wrong , do you dislike the hospital or something?"

"no it's just, *sniffle* why did you help me? And not eat me whole."

"do you want me to be honest?"

"preferably yes."

"don't get me wrong you're kinda hot but I don't think you're very tasty . You are more like a source of entertainment seeing you get lost in the forest is always an interesting site  , it's just that today you ended up getting hurt."

"...oh" You spread your arms from where you were seated indicating you wanted to be carried and now he carried you like a little kid with your hands on his back  but when you reached the doctor Mr Chopper treated you and told you not to strain it.

The wolf/ man walked you home and then went away. Of course Hange was still awake at that point  in the night .

"geez I was so worried what actually happened?"

"I got lost then hurt then I got some help and now I'm back here."

" I'm just glad that you are okay and well that's enough . Come on we need to go to bed it's really late."

You just went to bed and decided the next day to go into the forest and look for the guy whose name you didn't even know and it was really annoying. You know the doctor said not to walk much but you didn't care much for those instructions.

You were about to sleep when you heard a knock at the door . Looking over to Hange she was already out cold so you decided to check for yourself who was at the door. It was a certain wolf you were thinking about and without second thought you pulled him into the house.

"I forgot you dropped your bag in the forest so I just came to drop it off."

Before he could protest you had dragged him to the couch and ask him questions especially his name. All of a sudden you had balls

Words: 1.1k

I know he's very OOC ( Out Of Character) like damn it's been long I don't even know what this man is like anymore. But the next chapters might have some more drama and you and him time