Erwin x Bartender reader

You were cleaning another glass waiting for customers when the door to the bar opened. It was those inner wall idiots. The police who did nothing on the inside and just ate and drank to their fill daily. They sat down at the table and you brought over the only thing you served here booze.

There wasn't an option of a variety of fine wines unless you were royalty but having those and people still lacking basic food inside the walls was honestly absurd.

You got back behind the counter and when you were about to get back to drying the glasses the commander of the survey corps walked in with a few of his cadets. They all looked as gloomy as ever and sulking as they walked in. Erwin sat right in front of you and began talking. You two had known each other a really long time since the primary school days and didn't talk much.

"The usual." He told you in his calm collected voice before you went and got a bottle of beer, knowing he doesn't drink at your bar.

"Can I come over later and you can tell me about the expedition?" You laughed to yourself knowing he always said he was okay but you still bothered to ask.

"sure you can come over, I also need to tell you something important." I was shocked he rarely agreed to it so it was a pleasant surprise, before you could respond to his request you were already being called over to another table to take their order.

You were done for the day and switched shifts with your bestfriend Carla who took over the job quite smoothly. You didn't even bother to go home or anything you just took your stuff and headed over to his office because you knew being the work aholic he is he was going to be staying behind at work. Dude was so stressed out fighting for whatever saving grace humanity had left and it was so difficult. The king was probably hiding a lot of information and who even made that guy king to begin with. All your thoughts on complete disgust with monarchy had led you to the survey corps HQ.

You walked in and was met by Levi waiting for you.

"Yo. It's been a while since you came around good to see you doing well."

"Good to see you too."

you were actually born in the underground part of the city but got enough clout and money to see the sky and not die due to a Vitamin D deficiency. You walked to Erwin's door and knocked lightly before letting yourself in.

"Hey, are you fine?'

The place was swamped with papers all over the floor and he had already finished the bottle you  had given him earlier in the day. You walked closer to him and slumped down to his level on the ground, then he started talking.

"You know today Ace died. A titan punched a hole in his stomach before consuming him whole." That made your heart ache quite a bit knowing that one of your friends had died again in the same week was just awful. How were you gonna tell his brothers?

"If you wondering his brothers already know so you don't have to think of a way to tell them.

"Well you read my mind so perfectly."

"....y/n?"

"yes"

"Am I a bad commander. I've been thinking of letting go of this thing for a while. Today a kid had some wood on his back and was looking at me hopefully and everything. We always go outside the walls and come back having achieved nothing at all. What if this is all fate and there's nothing we can actually do about it."

"First of all you're extremely drunk, the Erwin I know wouldn't let something like this shake him up and would definitely not loose hope. That kid you saw today and many others look up to you greatly and will one day maybe become the hope for this nation."

"Ah thanks al-"Before he could continue that statement he passed out and his head lay between your large soft boobs. You had nobody waiting for you back at home and didn't mind staying there.

Erwin's pov

I woke up and it smelt really amazing I reached up to grab my pillow but it was softer and squishier than usual. Wait! Am I even in my bed at this point? I look up and see I'm in y/n's embrace. Honestly I don't wanna leave she smells really good and is honestly hot. I stay like that until someone rudely opens the door.

Well if it isn't short stack. Levi walks in and y/n wakes up. 

"Oi. What are you guys doing? We need to go meet the new recruits." With that he leaves the place and I'm still clinging onto her waist.

Y/n's pov 

"Umm Erwin your needed when you come back I have an idea of something we can do."

That sounded much dirtier than you had intended and now you were covering your face desperately trying to hide the embarrassment that you were experiencing. You had a great idea for a better strategy for an expedition.

Erwin was done with whatever they had called him out to do and so you approached him happily with your new idea that could help preserve lives.

"Hey are you ready for that thing we can do." He nodded eagerly and we walked to his office.

I closed the door behind him and held his hand tightly to face the desk. I was feeling all weird and fuzzy inside but I just continued. I showed him the papers with the strategies and he seemed a little bit disappointed in it, He looked at the papers closely and was truly impressed.

"Y/n these are actually pretty good we might have a decent chance of making progress with these ,I always knew you were smart I really should have asked for your help earlier. You should join the survey corps."

What!  I became a bartender for the simple life fighting for humanity has never been my main goal in life but I don't mind being able to help in any way I can. He was literally holding my hands desperately waiting for an answer and I needed time to think.

"I need to think about it." He looked at me really hoping that I would join. I had to go to the bar and make sure it was ready for opening soon.

Time skip to a week later [brought to you by Sasha]

I decided I wasn't gonna just sit back while more and more people continued to die and I decided to join leaving my trusty bar in Carla's hands for safety. I walked into Erwin's office ready to announce my decision. Levi was also in a chair holding tea oddly sipping it'

"I assume you've made a decision." Erwin began'

"Yes , yes I have."

Words: 1.1k