Erwin X ex thug reader

You had just joined the survey corps interested in the new experience. Your parents had died at a really young age and you didn't mind. They were killed because of their family name Ackerman.

You had grown up in a really shady area but all in all you really didn't mind.

You were happy to be done with that life and start something different.

At this point you really didn't care if you came back or not from the expeditions. It's not like anybody waiting for you.

"State your name and region."

"Y/n l/n from  Shinganshina district , sir!" You noticed a few other cadets came from the same region as you.

You hoped they wouldn't recognize you, you were a thug and gang member who hadn't been identified yet.

After being shown to the quarters you were supposed to attend another meeting for the new scouts you hated having to interact with others but you went either way.

The leaders scared you guys quite a little bit and you didn't mind it anyway. You were told about meetings and expeditions alike.

"Ms. L/n please come to my office after this,"it was the commander u didn't even bother to look behind just nodded as a sign of agreement.

The meeting was soon over and you headed to his office. "Who is it? "he asked from hearing approaching footsteps.

"Umm it's l/n sir you called for me."

"Oh yes enter." You pushed the door open and that's when it hit you the commander was quite a handsome man with that silky blonde hair and the blue eyes that reflected light back.

"Please have a seat." He had indicated to a chair directly opposite him and you sat.

He looked through some files until he found a crunched up paper.

To your surprise it was a wanted sign that had drawings of all the identified members of the gang.

"This is a notorious gang that has been harming not only your previous district but now spilling over into different locations."

"I'm asking people from your region to help with finding clues, frankly it's an internal matter and non of my business but I would just like to gather any information I can."

"I'm sorry sir I don't know them ." You lied. After all you were taught well and multiple times how to lie well.

"Sorry for taking your time you can leave." The commander looked down a little disappointed that he had reached another dead end.

"Marcus I promise I'll find out who killed you and get justice." He said under his breath as he banged his head and hand on the table.

You left at the sight and had an idea what he was talking about.

Flashback
" One of em coppers is closing in on us . Imma need you and lil Mike here to go take care of em. Word around is they called Marcus." Your old gang leader Tweezers said.

You remember vividly how Mike stabbed his neck blood gushing out and how you delicately yet brutally cut into his gut giving his intestines a new location.

End of flashback
It was always easier to do the job when you didn't know much about the guy who you were to kill.

You were going for breakfast the next day when someone lightly tapped you shoulder.

"Hi there I'm Armin and this is Mikasa an Eren," he pointed to a girl with beautiful black hair and a red scarf standing behind an angry blue-green eyed boy," would you like to sit with us? I heard we're from the same region."

"Um sure." You followed them and regretted it, this was the exact kind of situation you wanted to avoid.

"Did the commander call you too?" Armin asked.

"Yes he did."

"Was it about that gang?"

"Yeah."

" I'm scared of those guys, who just goes around killing people? It's wrong and inhuman. I heard they even used to recruit children our age or younger. Such manipulation. "Armin shuddered at the thought.

You remained silent because even though you wanted to talk you were too angry to anyway. Even though they weren't the best of people they were the only family you ever had known  growing up.

You hadn't realised it but the commander was right behind you.

"After hand to hand combat please come into my office again y/n."

He left with that remark and you guys gathered your utensils and rose up to leave . You all headed to the training grounds.

Soon you were paired up and began to fight. You weren't that bad in fighting but your main goal had been to kill instantly.

The weaker looking from each pair had been granted a tiny blunt knife. You were sparring with this guy called Reiner and he was pretty tough .

Every time you would find yourself going for his lower abdomen horrid memories of Marcus flooded your mind, you asked your partner if you could leave.

You had decided there was no more lying anymore you were gonna tell the commander every single bad thing you had done starting with his friend and how you were reformed.

You knocked on the door."Yes?"

"Sir it was me.""So your the newbie that didn't return their dishes on time."

"Uh!? No not that . Your friend Marcus I killed him." You sat down on the chair explaining in detail of your work and upbringing only halfway did you notice Captain Levi was also in the room.

He had already heard too much you continued regardless, and finally concluded your life story.

Surprisingly the commander didn't look as angry as you had thought he would be.

"Y/n I'm sorry you had to go through that at such a young age and all the other things they made you do. I understand everyone is just trying their hardest to survive."

He opened his hands signaling for you to hug him . But immediately you did you started crying uncontrollably soaking his shirt . Levi got up to leave and the two of you just stayed like that for a while.

Words : 1.02k