SEVENTEEN: parental figure

ACT ONE, CHAPTER SEVENTEENparental figurereal life

parental figure
real life

ACT ONE, CHAPTER SEVENTEENparental figurereal life

Lucifer had to admit, now he had met Phil and Wilbur, he admired them. Phil was the closest thing Luci now had to a parental figure. but he seemed to care about Lucifer now. especially after Ranboo had ranted about his feelings for the boy.

"Wilbur, stop offering Lucifer drinks." Phil sighed as they all sat around Wilbur's.

it was just them plus Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy too. Ranboo was too busy messing with Luci's rings to realise his boyfriend had already had three glasses of wine.

"hes 18! I'm not gonna tell him no!" Wilbur pointed out.

Ranboo tuned in and looked up at Lucifer, "love, why are you drinking so much?"

"it's just there." Lucifer shrugged with a laugh.

"no more please." Ranboo frowned, knowing Luci was using it as a distraction.

in reply, Lucifer just nodded. he couldnt say no to Ranboo. he never could.

"im really proud of you both. for like telling the world about you both and everything." Phil randomly stated as he looked between the couple. "you seem really happy."

"awh Phil." Ranboo chuckled softly.

Lucifer said nothing and just buried their face into Ranboo's shoulder in an attempt not to cry at that. his parents were the opposite of supportive of his sexuality so hearing Phil say he was proud made them very emotional.

"Luci." Ranboo whispered softly, stroking the boys back. "this is because you gave him wine." he joked to Wilbur.

Tommy laughed, "you're always so emotional, Lucifer."

Lucifer sat up with a pout, "fuck off."

"do you guys wanna order Pizza?" Tubbo suddenly said, looking up from his phone.

Lucifer shrugged, "I won't eat a whole one."

"yeah me either so we can share." Phil suggested.

"father and son bonding moment." Wilbur teased.

Lucifer flipped him off and Phil just laughed.

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

cute little filler bc the next few chapters are gonna be chaos and messy and hell.