THIRTEEN: tired

ACT ONE, CHAPTER THIRTEENtiredimessage / real life

tired
imessage / real life

ACT ONE, CHAPTER THIRTEENtiredimessage / real life

Tommy :)

Ranboo

my man

hey

is Luci ok?

I tried texting him
to see if he wanted
to hang with us and
Tubbo today but he
didn't reply

he's not gotten out
of bed yet

why?

it's like 4pm

has he eaten?

is he ok?

yeah he's fine

he just gets like
this sometimes

he hasn't eaten yet
but I'll try get him to
when he's more ready

Why's he like this?

I dunno

he refuses to talk to
a doctor and I can't
exactly force him to

I think u might have
to force him

it's fine Tom

I can deal with him

when he's ready he's
ready

ok

do u want me to bring
some food by before
we go out

imma stay here I think

u and Toby can go tho

I just don't wanna leave
Lucifer alone

and dw bout food I'll
order something or
try give him cereal.

yeah ok

Ranboo walked in and sat down on the bed next to where Lucifer was laying. he gently ran a hand through the boys hair and Luci stayed silent, staring at the wall. he felt empty. like he couldnt do anything.

"love, you need to get up soon." Ranboo spoke softly.

Lucifer quietly shook his head, "tired." he mumbled.

Ranboo sighed, "well you need to eat. please get up and eat. I'm not leaving until you do."

"some things are out of your control." Lucifer reminded, "deal with it."

"no."

Lucifer groaned into their pillow, "just leave me alone. I want to be alone."

"yeah well I'm not going anywhere." Ranboo replied.

Lucifer said nothing. he just kept their face buried into the pillow while Ranboo played with him hair. he so badly wanted to sit up and just have Ranboo hold him but he didn't have the energy to do so.

"can you please eat?" Ranboo begged, "i'll bring the food to you. I just need you to sit up and eat it."

Lucifer still didn't reply. Ranboo sighed and got up. a small sob left Luci's lips as Ranboo walked away. but Ranboo walked back in with a bowl of cereal.

"eat." Ranboo told him, "I'm not gonna sit here with you if you don't eat. so you eat and then I'll cuddle you and we can put on a movie."

"I can't. I don't wanna move." Lucifer whispered.

Ranboo sighed. he grabbed Lucifer by the waist and lifted him to sit up, despite his protests. Lucifer was sat up straight and Ranboo placed the bowl on his lap.

"now eat."

Lucifer frowned and began picking at the cereal, "I'm sorry." they murmured.

Ranboo softly smiled, "it's okay, Luci. you have nothing to apologise for."

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

just wanna give Luci a hug tbh