NINE: build a bear

ACT ONE, CHAPTER NINEbuild a bearreal life

build a bear
real life

ACT ONE, CHAPTER NINEbuild a bearreal life

Lucifer seemed comfortable in the uk. he was comfortable with Tommy and with Tubbo too. Ranboo liked that they're easily accepted Lucifer without hesitation.

"I wanna go to build a bear." Lucifer commented as the four of them walked around shops.

"oh my god yes! we can get matching bears!" Tubbo shouted in agreement.

Lucifer eagerly nodded, "yes yes!"

"why can't we all get matching?" Ranboo laughed.

"because I wanna pick your bear." Lucifer replied, "it'll be cute because it'll remind you of me."

Tommy chuckled as Ranboo groaned and rolled his eyes.

"you should name it Luci too!" Tubbo suggested.

Tubbo had gotten a navy blue bear than matched the lavender bear Lucifer had picked out. Ranboo had a raccoon because according to Tommy it looked like Lucifer. and Tommy had an animal crossing Tom Nook one.

"wait can I get it to say ranboo is a sexy bitch ?" Lucifer spoke up as they went to stuff the bears.

"I'd prefer you didn't." Ranboo chuckled, wrapping an arm around Lucifer.

"I want mine to smell of roses since Lucifers smells of lavender." Tubbo whined like a child.

Tommy nodded in agreement, "can mine smell of birthday cake?"

"yeah I want mine to smell of strawberries." Ranboo added.

Lucifer smirked, "because of my strawberry perfume?"

Ranboo blushed, "shut up."

the four boys walked through the two with Build a bears in their arms. Lucifer and Ranboo especially got judgmental stares as they swung their joined hands back and forth.

"are we about to get hate crimed?" Lucifer joked, noticing the stares from a group of teenagers.

Ranboo gently nudged him in the side, "dude that's not something to joke about."

"can I hold hands with Luci next?" Tommy teased.

"no." Ranboo said bluntly before turning back to Lucifer, "do you wanna be part of my stream tonight?"

"don't mind." Lucifer shrugged.

Tubbo wrapped an arm around Lucifer's shoulders. "we can show off our matching bears because I'm better than Ranboo."

"it's because you're both short." Tommy stated, "Ranboo literally has ten inches on Lucifer."

"since when?" Lucifer laughed, making Ranboo roll his eyes at the innuendo the others didn't get.

"to be fair Ranboo is a giant." Tubbo reminded.

Lucifer nodded, "exactly. the freakishly tall giant."

"idiot." Ranboo commented and gaze Lucifer's hand a little squeeze.

♡˗,✎*ೃ˚🖇:;
↳ ❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ❞

I was kinda obsessed with making them all go to build a bear.

and I love Luci and Tubbo being close. just two short kings.