Chapter Forty

Bloom Sanders

  Bloom looked in the mirror at her now 8 month baby bump and she was exhausted and pregnant. It's been five months since everything happen and it's been nice so far. She she took leave from work so she can enjoy this last month.

"I can't believe you got me wearing these pajamas." She groaned.

"It's cute." He said looking in the mirror.

"I mean out of all the onesies in the world you had to get me the cow one? And it has nipples." She groaned.

Taehyung laughed.

"Come on baby the movie is starting." He said.

Bloom sighed and sat down placing her feet on Taehyung. As the movie began she heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." She said sitting up.

"No I got it lay back down, let my babies rest." He said.

Bloom smiled and watched him skipped to the door.  She heard commotion as Taehyung returned with Hoseok and Namjoon.

"We brought snacks." Hoseok said holding two bags.

Bloom smiled and stood up giving Hoseok a hug.

"Look at your pajamas it's so cute." Hoseok said.

"I know right, thank you." She said.

Taehyung scuffed, she was so fake.

"Hi Namjoon." Bloom said hugging him.

Namjoon smiled and hugged her back, he bent down and rubbed her belly.

"Have you guys figured out there names yet?" He asked standing up.

Taehyung and Bloom looked at one another before smiling.

"Blossom and Iris." Taehyung said.

Hoseok clapped and smiled.

"We also want to ask you guys something. Let's sit." Bloom said sitting down.

Namjoon and Hoseok sat down followed by Taehyung.

"We want to know if you guys would be there godfathers?" Bloom asked.

"Of course." Namjoon said.

"I would be honored to." Hoseok said.

"How have you guys been? it feels like forever since we been together." Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, we've been busy with the move and with setting up the babies rooms." Taehyung said.

"The house is beautiful by the way." Hoseok said.

"Yeah, it's nice Jimin did good. Might have to give him a call for our dream home." Namjoon said winking at Hoseok.

"And with the wedding things have become a little hectic." Bloom said.

  Taehyung smiled and looked at Blooms hand. It's been a few weeks since he proposed to her and he's been over the moon since. 

"Are you going to invite Jong-In?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, Jong-In and Bloom have grown closer. It's more of a big brother little sister relationship. It still made Taehyung annoyed but maybe Jong-In coming to the wedding he will meet someone.

"Yeah, he said he's coming." Bloom said.

"Have you thought of who you want to give you away?" Namjoon asked.

"Seokjin, he's old as hell anyway." Bloom laughed.

"He would honestly love that." Hoseok said.

  Bloom watched as everyone continued to converse and smiled. She was in a great spot in her life, it wasn't in danger anymore. She was engaged to the man she loved, had her dream home. She was on the moon and at that moment she knew her and Taehyung could get through anything.

It took alot for her to get to where she was and at that moment. She lived with no more regret, everything she did in the past lead her to this moment.

The end

Thank you guys for reading this book I personally enjoyed it. I love that you guys were so invested in the characters. This is the second BTS book I have written. I have five more to go please don't hesitate to give me scenarios.

 I have five more to go please don't hesitate to give me scenarios