Chapter Ten

I wake up energized on Monday morning. Taking a relaxing shower, I put on mascara, some clear lip gloss and looks through my clothes.

Today I'm feeling sexy but lazy. I put on a black lacy top, a tight light grey denim skirt, and a cropped black jersey.

 I put on a black lacy top, a tight light grey denim skirt, and a cropped black jersey

When I park my car, I can immediately see Alex, Luca, and Finn standing in the shade near me

I walk over and hear their conversation.

"The alpha was really annoyed yesterday."

"I heard that he and his girlfriend had a fight on Saturday."

"He's coming back to school next week, right?"

Before anyone has a chance to answer, they see me coming closer.

"Hey Sia." Alex greets.

"Hey boys." I greet back. "What do we have first?"

"Ummm. We have English first." Alex replies.

"What are we waiting for then? Lead the way."

When we enter through the door, the first thing I notice is the teacher, because holy shit! He is gorgeous.

He has a lean build but his muscles stretch his shirt, black hair with piercing green eyes. He glances at me and winks. He smells like a merman.

"Shit. Luca, is that our teacher?" I elbow Luca in the ribs a little too hard and he grumbles.

"That's Mr. Snow. He's our English teacher."

"Is he single?"

Luca swaps glances with the boys then answers.

"Yeah, but weren't you with Noah just two days ago? Why are you so horny?"

I glare at him then turn my attention to the smoking teacher.

I can't help that I'm so horny, it's my estrus period, where I get really horny and need to sleep with someone quite a lot so I don't pounce on a random and get arrested by the police.

Since I'm on land it's not as strong, but it's still there, and Noah doesn't live close enough for me to just pop over.

When the bell rings I start packing up my things when the teacher calls out to me.

"Miss Basili, stay behind please."

Once the class is empty I stand in front of his desk and can see his boner through his pants as he's sitting on his seat.

"Are you in your estrus period, miss Basili, or are you just horny?"

I don't bother being shy about it with another mer.

"I'm in my estrus period, Mr. Snow."

"Hah, do you want help?" He asks.

My eyes twinkle at the thought. 

"Yes, Mr. Snow."

"I won't be doing anything now, so get the thought of your head. After school, meet me in my class and i'll take you somewhere. Straight after school, Miss Basili."

I spend the rest of the day dazed. You may think it's strange and weird to sleep with your teacher, but I think it adds a bit of spice. And Mers aren't too bothered about who they sleep with during estrus periods because they get it once every two months and it can last from a week to two weeks.

But I would prefer to do it with another Mer.

A/N: Btw, im not gonna be writing the smut part, i'll leave it to your imagination.