Addicted to my Alpha

Začít od začátku

His eyes fluttered close as he let Tae lead the kiss. Softly nibbling, pecking, licking his lower lip, Tae was darting his tongue requesting to taste his mouth deeply.

As eager to respond, Mew parted his lips a bit enought to let the intrusion inside.

He tasted Chocolate and Tae tasted Mint.

Dark. Strong. Sweet.

He didnt know when Tae left his wrists. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders pulling him close to him.

Tae didnt know Mew could swing this side. Well he wasnt sure about himself too. But there was something. A spark. A tingling sensation. Their bodies were reacting on its own.

Hands roaming all over. Mew lined his fingers in Tae's hair, tilting his head for a deep access. Tae sighed in his mouth gripping the sides of his torso, as their tongues danced to the love tunes.

Tae left his lips when he felt breathless. They both were panting hard. Tae could feel his heart beating frantically as he placed his right cheek on Mew's heart feeling it beating under him.

"Phi. I... I like you Phi". Mew mumbled out of blue.

"Since when Mew"? Tae asked without lifting his head of his chest.

"Since i found i am into boys. Hell. I am only into you". Mew admitted sheepishly. "I never felt to see anyone else but you. And i dont know if you like me too or not". He was kinda sad. Like unsure of Tae's feelings.

"Honestly i dont know Mew. I have lots of friends. But i never felt this attraction to anyone like you. May be i do like you too". Tae sighed. He was truely confused. This moment that happened between them had him burning inside. The playfull kiss they shared, or better say he initiated was tempting. He wanted to do it again. Properly this time. And he didnt waste the chance.

"Umm Mew".

"Yes Phi"?

"Ummm. Can... Can i kiss you"?

"You already did. Why asking"?

"That.. That was unprofessional, immature. I want to kiss you with your consent. Can i"?

"errr. Yes Phi". Mew closed his eyes in anticipating. Admit or not, his first kiss was surely mind blowing and he wanted more.

Tae softly pecked his forehead, swapping the hair aside. His beautiful warm chocolate eyes. His not so chubby, yet firm cheeks. His sharp jaw line, finally resting on his lips.

Mew looped his arms around his neck grabbing a light handfull of his dark brown locks. He wrapped his one leg around Tae's waist pulling him down, feeling him perfectly carved on his body.

Tae ghosted his lips most lovingly most gently. Pecking softly, just licking them wet. But all of sudden, he was flipped down on his back with Mew straddling him. He pulled his tee before tugging the hem of Tae's shirt, pulling it off. They were in their shorts and Mew could easily feel the bulge under his hips. The perfect chiseled chest was presented in front of his eyes. He licked his lips once and bent on him settling in between his awaited arms.

Sucking his smooth neck he marked him taking his sweet yet spicy scent into his system. Moving his lips lower, he was darting his tongue on his collarbone. Biting it softly. His hands were busy with those two little buds that stood firm in his fingers.

"Uuummm Mew... Moree.. Itss pleasing...". Tae was moaning and Mew never thought it would sound so fucking sexy. He wanted to hear more.

Replacing his one hand, he licked the nipple and it was pushed more into his mouth as Tae arched his back for a while. He was playing with both nipples side by side. Pinching, biting them. Licking sucking.