" Le-ave me y-ou fuc*er!"

He says thrashing. With legs in the air as Aaron keeps his grip firm. Moving closer, tightening his grip on his neck.

The images of him touching her. Kissing her. Taking advantage of her when she was not in her senses. Making him see red.

" Tsk tsk Johnathan. You really thought you will live after touching even an inch of her skin."

" You thought you could escape me?"

" You psycho! Get of-off m-eee!!"

Aaron stays. Choking him. Seeing him struggling, crying. The colour of his face changing with an inhuman look. Tilting his head to a side. Enjoying the man's pain.

" You touched her with these lips, huh?"

He says. Lifting his other hand to hold Johnathan's jaw. Crushing it under his fingers, seeing his eyes tearing.

" No...no...ahhhhhh!"

When suddenly a cracking sound is heard. And Johnathan's thrashing worsens. His teary eyes widening ,fixated on those murderous grey ones.

" Oops. I think it just broke"

Aaron says smirking. Considering this as a game. As the man suddenly screams on top of his lungs in an excruciating pain. Making Aaron's brows to furrow.

Not liking the screams. They were giving him a headache.

Taking a handkerchief from his pocket. He stuffs in the man's mouth. Making his painful screams to muffle.

Moving back to have his body fall down. Johnathan tries to lift his hands to take out the cloth from his mouth. When he is turned around. His front pressed on the floor. As Aaron locks his arms behind his back.

Pulling him up from his hair from behind. Seething near his ear.

" These fingers touched her huh? How did it felt. Did you enjoyed it ?"

Next he knows. Aaron breaks his fingers one by one. Twisting them . His muffled screams like music.

Making the clawing beast inside Aaron to calm down a bit.

" Ah....aghhhhh"

He continues to scream. His body wringling on the floor, rolling. As he tries to cope with pains.

And Aaron. Simply leans his back on the wall. Taking out another cigarette. Enjoying the show.

The dying man at his feet. Crying now.

" So- rr....yyy....pl....ease...."

The words were muffled but decipherable.
And Aaron stares at those desperate eyes. To only scoff. Knowing this was just an acting.

Kicking his stomach. He sees his entire frame to shudder. Shocks entering his body as he convulsed. Struggling to get up, but failing miserably.

" Sadly I only show pity once Johnathan. And I already gave you your chance."

" Now coming to the main point."

Crouching down at his level. Aaron takes out the cloth from his mouth.

Looking into his eyes to speak.

" What did you do to her and why?"

Johnathan moves his head in a no. He will die either way. If he tells him , the organisation will execute him. If he doesn't, this man will kill him right now.

" Speak! What did you do to her!"

" No... please! "

" Speak fuc*er!"