19- His Fam.

Expect some grammatical error.

"We are... Here."

I opened my eyes and yawned. It wasn't a long drive, but I fell asleep because of nervousness. I looked at my phone and read my notes I typed in earlier.

"Mano... Bless..." I repeated in my head.

I got out of the car and grabbed Kade's hand, because I needed some fucking support right now, and my legs were trembling.

"Chill..." Kade laughed tightening the grip on my hands. 

I nodded. 

"Umm... Before we go in my family is kinda messy not messy but um... You'll see.."

I nodded and smiled at him. He looked nervous. "Don't worry, I'm sure your family is great."

He opened the door and I was shocked when two boys almost fell from the ground. 

"Stupid i told you let's go i heard their footsteps..." 

"Wow, who's the one plan to eavesdrop on them?" 

Kade looked at me and gave me an apologetic look. 

"H-Hi... I'm-"

"This is my... Brothers... Introduce yourself." He glared at them.

"Hi I'm Kayden." A younger version of Kade shook my hands.

"I'm Klaed." He winked at me and gave my hand a teasing kiss.

I giggled and rolled my eyes. I was about to say something, but Kade coughed loudly, getting our attention.

"This is MY girlfriend... MY..." He pointed at himself.

"Geez... Yes Kuya yours only." Klaed laughed. "Come in."

As soon as I stepped into the house, I saw a beautiful woman dressed nicely holding a big bowl of soup.

"Ma..." Kade went to her and planted a kiss on her temple. "I'll get that for you... And my girlfriend ma." He took the bowl of you and pointed at me.

I gulped and slowly approached her i took her hand and lightly tapped it in my forehead. 

"Hi... Ma'am." I awkwardly smiled.

She smiled sweetly and gave me a tight hug. She was so beautiful that I saw some of Kade's features on her.

"I'm so happy to meet you hija..." She whispered before letting me go. "Let's go..."

Her words calmed me down. 

I followed her when she went to the dining area my eyes immediately caught Kade's attention he was carrying a baby girl laughing while pinching Kade's nose. Kade was laughing and tickling her a little.

I smiled at the view. This view is the view I want to see in the future.

"Kuya i think your melting." 

A voice snapped me back from reality I coughed and looked at Kade's two brothers with a teasing smile while looking at me. 

"Dinner isn't ready yet. All of you go to the living room and I'll call you when dinner's ready." Kade's mom smiled.

All of us went to the living room and sat down at the couch the little girl was clinging at Kade while looking at me Kade was seated beside me.

"That's Ate..." Kade whispered to her i wave at her trying to make her come to me. 

She was biting his pointing finger and looking at me. She hid behind Kade's neck and wrapped her arms around Kade's neck.

Kade laughed and looked at me. "She's shy."

I nodded and leaned to him. 

"So....... How did you two met? Did you really like kuya? Did you two kiss already? Omg am I going to an uncle-"

"Hey! Sorry about Kayden. This is the first time Kuya is home with a girl and he is just excited. " Klaed laughed. "So did you two kiss already? Is Kuya a bad kisser?"

Well, his not though. 

"Stop with that question and Klaed I am a good kisser." Kade covered the little girls ears.

"What's her name?" I asked Kade changing that awkward topic. 

"Kiyela." Three of them answered

"Our princess."

"Our peace."

"Our baby."

I smiled at what they said. I really felt touched hearing them say that and realized I am Kiyela of Ciel. Does he feel that way to me? Yes, he does, I know that.

"Tuya..." The little girl spoke.

All of us immediately looked at her.

"Yes baby?" Kade whispered.

"I want play with her..." She looked at me. "Make up Tuya."

Kade whispered to her sister, and her sister pouted tears in her eyes, looking at me.

"Sure you can put makeup on me..." I smiled at her sister. 

She jumped off her brothers lap and ran towards the room Infront of us. 

"Sorry.. about her we are all boys so she's a little excited that she sees a girl." Kayden giggled.

"You don't have to..." Kade whispered.

I smiled and shook my head. "It's fine."

Her sister came back with an arm full of make-up. Klaed and Kayden immediately helped her with her things.

"Ate sit here..." She pointed at the floor, I smiled and sat where she pointed at. 

She started putting make-up on me like a pro! Where did she even learn all of these things? After a few minutes, she already clapped her hands and shouted "done. 

I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror I looked like... A clown.

I smiled at her and nodded. "W-Wow... I like... It."

She smiled widely and sat on my lap to hug me.

"Me next ate..." She closed her eyes waiting for me to put on her make up.

I smiled and put on her make-up.

I giggled when she sneezed when I put off her powder. As soon as I finished her make-up, she ran towards the big mirror.

"Wow ate! Pritty me!"

I laughed looked at Kade who's turning red while looking at me. His holding his laugh.

"Would you still love me if I look like this?" I pouted sitting beside him.

He pursed his lips and nodded.

I grinned and pouted my lips for a kiss.

"Kiss." I demanded.

He looked at me hesitantly and leaned for a quick kiss, but I immediately heard a throwing up sound.

"Okay I am out."

"Can I have a kiss too ate"

Kade glared at them, and I just laughed.

"Who are you?" A manly voice took us by surprise. 

All of us turned around and it was... Maybe their dad he didn't look like Kade but he did look like Klaed.

"She's Kuya's girlfriend dad."

- T I N K -