1:00ꜜ

Walking up to the sound of your loud alarm isn't always the best thing to wake up to in the morning, yet every single day, for the 5 days of the week that's how u rose up from your slumber. Why do I do this to myself, you asked yourself.

You rise from the comforts of your bed, where not a second ago you laid peacefully. Your legs swung at the edge of your bed, barely touching the cold wooden tiles.

You tap your phone's screen and saw that it's been 10 minutes of you staring at the blank wall contemplating life. The usual.

You finally stand up and grab a clean towel and your under garments and walk to your bathroom, it was pretty small, had the basics: a tub with a shower head, a sink, a toilet, a an average sized mirror, all white with a clean look. You liked the simplicity of your house. A white and black, clean finish.

You place your things on top of the toilet seat and began to undress. Before going in , you turn the water on and wait until it gets to a steamy temperature before going in.

Once you finished showering you dried yourself and started doing your basic things. You checked the time again and saw that it took you 20 minutes to shower so that left 30 minutes before leaving the house. That's enough time, you thought.

————
Grabbing your book-bag and keys you made your way out the small apartment and started making your way to the elevators. Pressing G, for garage, you started scrolling though your socials.

The ping , coming from the elevator made you tuck your phone back into your back pocket.

You walked up to your black sleek car and turned the engine on. You waited a couple of minutes to let your car warm up and began to drive out the parking garage.
————
Pulling up to a parking spot at the end of the parking lot of your school you waited until the bell rang to get out of the car. You hated the amount of people that lingered around the halls, it made you feel trapped, a very uncomfortable feeling settle in, you were trying to get rid of the annoying habit though, nonetheless you waited patiently to avoid discomfort.

Smiling happily once you saw people rushing into the school doors you made your way out of your car, turning off the engine.

You walked at an average pase not trying to hurrying yourself to get to class. Since this was a reoccurring thing, the teachers would let your tardiness slide.

You hated the fact that you had to stay in a building for 8 hours for no reason. Yet this was what you chose over that life. And you were happy, it was hard getting use to but you were always good at adjusting to changes. That's what that place taught you for sure. Adjusting to changes.
————
You opened the door for your first period class, English. You didn't necessarily hate that class but it was really boring and bland. And it felt like that class lasted hours.

Once you entered everyone looked up and went back to what they were doing, you gave you teacher your excused tardy pass and maneuvered your way to your seat at the back, next to the window.

Having your seat next to a window was nice, you got to see the weather, the trees, students lingering outside the back, it was the perfect seat.

"Good morning class, please take out your textbook and turn to page 147" Mrs. Gillar spoke. Today is going to be a long day, you sighed taking your bulky book out from under your desk.

————
Leaving class 5 minutes earlier you made your way to the lunchroom since you wanted to get a table for yourself only.

You waited by the rails, that aline where the line should began, waiting patiently for the ladies who serve lunch to clock in.

Not even a couple of seconds later you see the short old lady you've become to love for the past two years. "Good afternoon my love" Sarah says with a small smile on her face. "Good afternoon, how was your weekend?" You ask while leaning over the counter, propping your elbows.

"It was okay, you know the usual, feeding the cats, watching some movies with Benjamin, oh but I did start making a garden with my niece." She said. "Oh that sounds fun. Tell Benji I said hi and that I'll pass by soon with some chocolate chip cookies later this week." I said while standing up straight again.

"I'll make sure to let him know, I'm sure he'll be happy to hear this, anyways love what do you want to eat today since there are people starting to come in." She said, eyeing the door that students were rushing through.

I looked over the food displayed, and nothing really caught my attention, that's until I saw the two brownies. "Two brownies please." I said.

She handed them to me , I said my goodbye and headed to my seat. I pulled out my phone and propped it on the side of my book-bag, put on my AirPods and pressed on a video I wanted to watch, and began eating. Yes I'm a iPad kid.

A good 20 minutes had passed when you see a couple of people sit with you. Not looking up you say, "This table is occupied." And continued looking at your phone to engrossed in the baking show-off you were watching.

Though it didn't seem they heard you, getting annoyed you look up.

They look familiar....

"Get lost." I spoke firmly.

They ignored you and began eating, though none of them spoke. People started staring your way and it made you uncomfortable. Curing under your breathe you got up ,annoyed they didn't leave. But as you were gathering you stuff someone specks.

"It's been a while Lina." That nickname made you freeze in your spot. "Excuse me?" You said. The only people who use to call you that, you left a while ago, in that shit hole of a place you use to call home.

"Don't you miss us?" a guy who looked fairly familiar said.

You stared at the people around the table noticing how they all had sliver rings decorating their hands , with some having facial piercings, and some with bruises on their knuckles or faces and tattoos lingering on their body.

Your eyes widened when you saw that they all had  the iconic spider tattoo.

Oh how could I forget, you sighed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said picking up my stuff and started walking away.

Fuck how did they find me?

You left that place a long time ago and you promised yourself that you weren't gonna go back.

Suddenly you bump into someone. "Sorry." You quickly say not looking at whoever got in your way.

But the "stranger" tugged on your wrist making your attention go to them. You go pale.

He's here.