Heading down south

— MODERN DAY —
— FOVES MILES FROM CANADIAN BORDER —

A lone red Audi car is driving towards the boarder that leads into America. Two people are in it, the one driving is a female with a Canadian army jacket, blue jeans, black boots, a red shirt and natural red hair. The other is a major in civilian clothes, what a stereotypical limber Jack would look like, even had the beard to match which was black but was starting to become gray along with his well kept hair.

"???:your nervous" the major side eyes his female driver.

"???:course I am red-"

"Red:OH good god man calm down, it's just a month there, in and out, simple and easy....not like I haven't done this before" the major rolls his eyes and sighs.

"???:Red this time is different-"

"Red:how so Michael? That I'm going alone? Or I'm not going with you or-"

"Michael:that ain't it red...this intel...the pictures- it...this..." the majors trails off, red looks at the him, reaches over and pats his shoulder.

"Red:I get it covered...dad didn't raise no sissy"

"Michael:oh that is apparent" they both chuckle, red looks over and slows down, flicking on her turn signal, she turns into the parking lot of a local dinner. She pulls into a empty spot and shuts off the car, the two sit in silence before Michael looks at red again.

"Michael:...be careful alright?...don't...don't do anything stupid" red looks at her brother then smirks.

"Red:like I ever do"

"Michael:we both know you do so don't pull that bullshit" red smirks and pats Michaels shoulder.

"Red:you know me so well" Michael rolls his eyes and chuckles, red does as well and shakes her head before stopping, a serious expression is painted on her face.

"Red:...I got this...I'll come back...I promise" Michael and red lock eyes with one another before Michael slowly starts to nod.

"Michael:I know...I...I better get inside, you know Lorena hates when I'm late"

"Red:know? Had to get new tires last time 'course I know"

"Michael:oh lord don't remind me, had to sleep on the couch last time"

"Red:then go on lover boy, tell her and the kids I'll see them later alright?" Micheal nods and opens the door to the Audi, gets out and closes the door, he turns then walks towards the door of dinner.

Red watches her brother walk into the dinner, she smiles before she fizzes out of existence, the car starts and backs up out of its spot. It turns and drives and gets onto then road towards the boarder and then it starts to spark and changes from one form to another.

 It turns and drives and gets onto then road towards the boarder and then it starts to spark and changes from one form to another

The radio flickers on and a voice comes from it, tho not a singers voice.

"Commander witwiki: witwiki to stinger, stinger come in, over"

"Stinger:stinger reporting in sir, heading to objective area"

"Commander witwiki:Roger that, just checking in"

"Stinger:Roger that sir, going radio silent, see you in a month sir"

"Commander witwiki:you to, take care and when you get back I'll get you a nice warm oil for ya"

"Stinger:sounds good~" the radio switches off.

The car drives itself to the boarder and puts the song "life is a highway" on the radio, seemingly to unwind and relax.

"Stinger:....maybe....maybe I can find out why I'm here....."