CHAPTER FIFTEEN⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS PT 2.

Începe de la început

"Yeah!"

When we followed Older Five, we finally made it to the yard where Older Five time travels

When we followed Older Five, we finally made it to the yard where Older Five time travels. "I admit there is a possibility that I may not be in my fully. . . right mind right now." Younger Five said. "Okay, good." I said, encouraging him for agreeing. "But whatever I've got, he's got it too." 

"What?" I squeaked. 

"You two quit grab-assing. We're here." Older Five grumpily said. "Flatulence. Stage four." I said while rolling my eyes. "See? What's your plan now, bucko?" Luther said, also annoyed.

"The Dallas-Fort Worth area broadcast, here to bring you a special description of the arrival of President John F. Kennedy. The calm before the storm." The broadcast said on the radio that was also siting on the yard.

"Look. The briefcase." Younger Five said again, greedy to get his hands on it. "No, don't. You won't be able to get there in time." I warned him. "Of course I will. This is our only chance." Younger Five argued back. 

"Hey, uh, just remind me... what was the final stage of paradox psychosis again?" Luther interjected. "Homicidal rage." Younger Five said calmly even if the topic was nowhere near calm.

"Right. That's great." Luther said sarcastically. "Five, listen to me. I-"

Before I could say a word, Younger Five immediately spacial jumped away angrily and went straight for the brief case. But keep in mind, both Five's are very smart. So, Older Five reacted quickly and spacial jumped behind him instead. 

Before any of them would start fighting, Luther brought up his hands. "Stop it! All right? The both of you. Pull it together." Luther said strictly. "Now, Kennedy is gonna be coming around that corner any minute. Okay?" I said, calmly talking to both Fives. 

"So, everyone, let's just take a deep breath. . ." Luther said. Five started to pace around but he did the "breath in, breath out" technique too. 

"Now, we're all family here, okay? So can we all just try to get along for a few more minutes?" I said calmly with a gentle smile. 

"You want it?" Younger Five asked out of the random, making me look at him weirdly. "Go ahead." Older Five said with a smirk. I looked at both of them confusedly. 

"What's that?" Luther asked. But before he could say yet another word, he was kicked in the balls. Yes, I said that right. He was kicked in the balls. 

Immediately, both the Five's broke out into a fight and started to howl at each other like wolves. I moved away from the center, not wanting to get hurt. They spacial jumped at each other while Luther stood in the middle and cried from his injuries. 

I felt kinda bad for him.

After a few minutes of fighting, they spacial jumped in between where Luther was standing. Younger Five, accidentally I hope, kicked Luther in the stomach, probably getting him to be in more pain than before.