Storm Before the Calm: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Thanks."

"I can understand how this could have happened." Sensei said, nodding. "It is a great honor to compete in such an event. I can only imagine the excitement can be quite a distraction."

"So is it alright if we go?" Tori asked hopefully.

"Of course," He agreed, smiling at his students. The Rangers cheered, laughing in excitement.

1-2-3-4-5

At the Action Games, Kelly parked the Storm Chargers van amid a crowd of people. The Wind and Thunder Rangers got out, looking around them. Zoey, along with Jenna and the Lightning Rangers, parked her Jeep beside them. They piled out, looking around, excited for the games to get started. People rolled by on skateboards and rollerblades, while others wheeled in on bikes.

"You guys better check in, I'll make sure your gear's ok," Kelly shouted over the noise, and they nodded.

"We'll check this place out for, uh..."

"Let me guess, chicks?" Tori finished for Shane, who smirked.

"Now that you mention it," he nodded as he watched a couple of laughing girls run past, one of whom winked at the Red Ranger as she passed him.

Raina slapped Dustin's shoulder as he followed Shane's gaze; making him shrugged apologetically.

"Come on, I'll cruise with you," Cam smiled, jumping out of the van.

"Cyber Cam?" Blake asked.

"Not Cyber Cam." Cam laughed. "Who said the real Cam can't cruise?" he questioned, and the Rangers all laughed loudly.

Dustin grabbed Raina in front of the group, to her surprise, and dragged her laughing with him to sign in with Shane. Andy shook his head and followed behind them, while Tori and Blake disappeared into the crowd. Cam and Zoey were talking near some ramps with Hunter and Jenna behind them.

"How long do have they been hiding it?" Came asked, looking at the Pink Ranger.

"Dustin and Raina?" She chuckled, "Um, I think it was Totally Talented."

"Why hide it?"

"Have you looked at our group?"

"Point taken." He nodded, "Has Jenna gotten a Master name yet?"

She grinned, "She's can't decide. Master Lupa has been thrown around quite often. Along with Master Rage, Master Shiver, Master Frost, and Master Fang. It's alternating because of the duality of her Animal Spirit. It's not just a wolf, but an arctic wolf. So, we'll see. Something is bound to be decided. After all, our friend RJ is a Wolf Master and he doesn't have a name. Doesn't want one."

He nodded, contemplating he problem. Something across the grounds catching his eye. "Oh no," he groaned.

Zoey looked over and frowned, seeing Marah, Kapri and a group of Kelzacks. "Seriously. They really don't like the idea of a day off."

"Uh, Hunter? Jenna?" Cam called, trying to get their attention.

"Not now Cam," Jenna said softly, causing Zoey to turn in their direction.

"Save your make-out sessions for when Evil Aliens aren't interrupting our days off."

They looked up at her comments, frowning in irritation, and ran to join them on an empty ramp, facing off with the Fashion Rejects from Space.

"Oh great..." Kapri grumbled.

"Hey, you lost?" Cam called to them.

"Do we look lost?" Marah growled, with her hands on her hips.