Entrance Exam Begins

I yawned as I woke up after a good night's sleep. While I did my morning routine Mom slept in so I left a note to tell her I'm off to the Entrance Exam. Once I had everything I needed and my custom Black Hole Silhouette Gear I headed to UA. I got plenty of looks of disgust as I walked through the streets since most thought I was a spoiled rich elf. Of course I ignored them, assume all you want people I won't judge you back.

Once I got to the UA gate I quickly walked in and signed in marking my custom Black Hole Silhouette Gear and a custom sword I've been working on as gear I've brought. The dude scoffed as I wrote the two items as self made. Instead of proving it I just headed in and sat in the auditorium with my gear set up in the back with it's key in my hand. Basically without the key it's not going anywhere.

The written test was first off and it was very easy. Most of it was Quirk Theory, Mana Theory, Ether Theory, and Silhouette Technology. Luckily it was basic stuff taught in school now and I did fix a couple wrongly worded questions. Seriously do they not have spell check in the printing crystals here? When I finished and was about to head off to the bathroom I found a couple goons trying to use my gear.

I walked to the restroom, used it, and returned hoping they stopped. Instead I see one in it using his muscles to move it laughing some. This of course makes me mad. So I walked over and glared, "Get out of my Silhouette Gear right now." They laughed until I tapped the elbow of it with my key causing it to launch the muscle bound idiot across the room. With the dude out I got in, put it back in place, locked it completely, and got out with a glare at the two idiots left with my sword still on my hip.

They did the tough guy thing of punching one hand into the other before I decided I'm no longer playing nice. "Last chance, walk away from my gear or else you're getting hurt without me using my sword." They laughed and charged at me as I put my sword into my gear so I'm not tempted. One swung a right hook as the other planned to tackle me. As they began to line up some I gently hit the fist causing it to start to go down instead of across, hitting the tackle happy moron in the head knocking him out.

With the leader and idiot one out the remaining dude tried to run off afraid of a one on one fight. To this I decide to do an experiment. Grabbing a simple seed of a strawberry vine from my snacks, I fill it with mana and make it grow. Using my mana to replace it's nutrients it grows vines thicker than my arm and ties him up quickly as the vines grow more strawberries. "Thanks for being a testing dummy. I wanted to see if mana can mimic plant quirks some and I'm hungry." With a smirk I pick some mana I fused strawberries and eat them as I return to my seat.

People who watched are chuckling and making notes to avoid me during the physical parts of the test. When everyone finishes the written portion a hero walks into the stage and I instantly grab earplugs and pass them to other nearby elves. "HELLO LISTENERS, MAY I GET A PLUS ULTRA?" Yes Present Mic was giving the presentation screaming his head off. A lot of elves out of reach screamed in pain as he yelled causing him to back off some and apologize before giving the presentation about the rules for the physical part for heros, magical for mages, and the technical part for the ones wanting to advance our technology.

When he finishes explaining the points for the physical bit of the hero course, the bots give when defeated a blue haired human raised his hand and yelled, "Your pamphlet said four bots not three. And you weird green haired elf, you fighting earlier was a very unwanted distraction and I want an apology now." I sighed and stood up, "If you waited and read the screen the fourth not is to be avoided as it's worth nothing and I only fought because they tried to steal my self made Silhouette Gear. I saved months for the metal alone and the contract you signed before the test allows you to defend your own property so shut up and listen."

Once I set him straight we both sat down with people laughing while I glared at the trio of goons making them shy away in fear. Present Mic thanked me for explaining and scolded the Blue Hair and the trio for being rude and breaking a couple rules for which points will be deducted for. He then finished the presentation and asked if anyone had questions. For this I raised my hand and waited to be called on. "Yes test taker #225?" I quickly stood, "What should I do to apply for all three courses?" That made the room go quiet before some thug laughed, "As if a freak can do more than one class."

This annoyed me as I looked at him, "I'm guessing you'll be hero and you have a good quirk?" He smirked and his hands became thick iron blades, "Wanna bleed on my blades freak?" What I did next stunned them. I did the same but added fire to the blades which I made into mythril, "I rather make you burn weakling." I then undid the change before I formed a spell over my head which started to launch a ton of snowballs at the punk burying him in a pile of snow. "I may be different but never call me a freak," I said as I end the magic and look at Present Mic for an answer. "You can do them all but you have to start with the physical test ok?" When he said this I nodded and headed to the physical testing exit.