𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒟𝒟𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒜𝑜𝓃𝑒

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes of its loading, it finally tells me that Y/N is on the far side of Brooklyn. It would take me around 2 hours to get there if I swung there. I needed a plan, but I did not know what, I got over it and woke Ned up. "I got into Y/N's phone, he's in Brooklyn," I told him. He walks over to his laptop and looks at it. We needed a way to get there fast, but we could not think of anything. I felt tears start to form in my eyes at the thought of Y/N thinking that I hated him. Then I had an idea: I grabbed my suit, put it in my bag and told Ned to watch Y/N location on the phone. I opened my windows and headed towards the only person that could help me.

I finally got to the apartment block, clicked on the floor, and got into the elevator. I get to the floor that is needed and walk over to the door and knock, after a few minutes of waiting at the front door it finally opens to Y/N's father and some police officers. He looks at me confused, "Peter? What are you doing there" he asks, "Y/N was kidnapped and we need your help" is all I was able to get out.

He invited me in and told the police to leave, so it was just me and him in the living room. He asks me to tell him what I know, I tell him that I was on my daily patrol when I decide that I saw Y/N being kidnapped but I was not able to stop it in time. I told him that they are in Brooklyn and that we need to get there quickly.

"So how did you know they are in Brooklyn," he asked, "Em, I heard one of them saying it" I randomly say it. I could tell him I used my Spider-Man technology to hack into Y/N phone. The car ride was quiet and honestly awkward, he took a few calls while driving, and it made me scared he was going to crash. He was talking to someone called Nick Fury and explained everything that happened.

He explains that we are waiting in Brooklyn to scoop out of the place. He tells me that the police will meet me there, after a two-hour quick drive we finally make it to the location Ned sent me. It was a big warehouse with a few men standing outside with guns. We waited a while but there was no sign of the police, and I could tell he was getting impatient.

He grabs the gun out of his car, "stay here, I'm going in there to get Y/N" he says. I begin to follow behind, but he rounds around and faces me. "What are you doing? This is dangerous, you need to wait here and tell them everything" he said. I watch as he walked over to the building and take out the men before sneaking into the building.

I waited for a couple more minutes and there was no sign of Y/N's father or the police. I was run over to the car and grabbed my bag; I take out my Spider-Man suit and hide it behind the car put it on. I could wait anymore, and I needed to save Y/N. I quickly walked over to the building, walking over all the bodies that were on the floor. I walk into the same door as Y/Ns father, and I see a body of blood and it is railed off.

I follow the blood and it leads to a room; I slowly open the door to see Y/N's father on the ground with his hand on his stomach. He had been shot and needed help. I ran over to him and gab something to block the cut. "Don't worry about me, go get him Peter?" he said. I stood there confused "I'm not Peter, I'm Spider-Man," I said in a deep voice to hide my voice.

"It's ok, I won't tell anyone. I can tell you care about Y/N, and he is lucky to have you" he says. He tells me to go save Y/N, and he will be fine. I made my way out of the room; I had no idea where Y/N was, but I knew I had to find him. I walk toward the front desk and see that two men are standing at it.

I could see that there was a computer on the desk with all the cameras on it. I shoot a web and hit one of the things off the desk, it detracted one of the men, so I snuck behind of the men and knock him out and webbed him to the wall, the one-man turned around and I web him in the face before he says anything.

I walked over to the camera. I quickly went through to see if I could find Y/N. But I did see Collin and all I could see was red, I needed an answer, and he was going to give them to me. He was on the fourth floor, so I knew how to get up there without being spotted, there was an out of order elevator and it gave me an idea. I open the door and climb up the shaft of the elevator up to the four-floor, I slowly open the door to see if there was anyone, there was one man. I shot a wet and pulled him toward the door knocking him out, I opened the shaft door and climbed out.

On the other side of the floor was the office that I saw Collin going into. I knew there was something off about him, MJ said I was just jealous which was true, but he was also evil. I slowly walked up to the door, got my web shooter fraud, opened it, and began to shoot.

I had Collin web to the wall, and I walked out. "Where's Y/N?" I shout at him, he does not say anything, but I can see tears start to form in his eye. "It's too late, it's already been done" is all he says, "what you mean" I shout at him "what you mean it's too late" I shout at him. I couldn't hold back the anger anymore and I punched him in the stomach. "THIS IS THE LAST TIME WHERE Y/N IS" I shouted at him

"He's in the basement," he says, and I punch him in the face, and it knocks him out. Now it was time to save Y/N. But first I needed to find out how to get to the basement.