𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒

Start from the beginning

And when I looked into Y/N's E/C eyes, I had felt butterflies in m stomach but I had only felt that ways for girls. And I didn't understand why I was feeling this way, especially for a boy that I had just meet not even a minute ago. I didn't even notice that I was staring that long until I noticed that he was staring back at me so I quickly looked away.

I quickly told him that it was his fault that I was the one that wasn't looking, and then he told me his name. I had never seen him before so I assumed that he was knew because I would have notice his face before, like how cute it was. He was acting really nervous and i found it really cute. I was about to introduce myself, but my phone buzzed again I remember what I was doing.

I didn't want to leave because I wanted to get to know him more, and to figure out why I was feeling this way. I quickly made my way out of the school ground but before I leave, I turned around and tell him that I will see him around. And just like faith, I saved Y/N from the men in the alley.

I knew after everything that happened that I need to protect Y/N with my life, I still don't know why I felt this so I needed to spend more time with him. I wanted to know why he made me feel this way, but I did not want Y/N to get suspicious or uncomfortable, so I used Spiderman as well to help me get to know Y/N more. I wanted to be able to check up on him when I was Peter, but he never told me about anything.

I even lied about stuff so that I could hang out with him more, like telling him that Aunt May was out so that I could stay the night. And I may or may have not told Ned to pretend that he couldn't make it to the movie so that I could bring Y/N. And then when I finally got my head straight and realized that I wasn't, I let Flash get into my head.

I wasn't ready to come out, and when he called me Y/N's boyfriend Infront of Liz and all. I freaked out and started to distance myself from Y/N so that him and other wouldn't get suspicion about me. I still liked Liz, and incase things didn't work out, I didn't want her thinking things.

And then he called me out on it, so we worked everything out and then I fucked up again. When Flash embarrassed me Infront of everyone again, I decided to take things into my own hand and decided to fight Flash but of course I got jumped by his friends. I was angry at myself again and I took it out by shouting and pushing Y/N.

I let the anger overcome and did not see the truth, I did like Y/N but I also liked Liz, so I was still confused about what I wanted. I knew I made a mistake as soon as I did it, I just did not know what to do. Then Y/N did not sit with us at class or lunch. I asked MJ and Ned for help, but they told me I had to do it myself.

And then I saw someone sit with Y/N, and found out later his name was Collin and he had a British accent. And I could tell that he had a crush on Y/N, and did I say that he he had a British accent, how could I compete with that. And then when I decided that I would tell him, stuff kept getting in the way. First he went to Chicago, then the thing with Collin and then Hydra. Then I found out that he liked me back when he told Spider-Man but then he went on a date with Collin.

I just couldn't control my emotion anymore, and I was bottling it all up. So I decided that I would tell Y/N everything about how I feel and that why I acted that way. I knew that it isn't a good excuse to act that way but I was confused about my sexuality and then I figured out that I was Bi.

And I knew it was about time that I tell him, so I decided that I would make my way down the hallway that Y/N went down after them. I made my way to the corner when I was passing a window and something caught my eye, it was Y/N but he was acting different. He was walking out of the school and into the carpark with Collin, and I watched as men got out of the car and head towards the both of them. and I watched as Collin and the men put him into the car, and then it hit me that he was being kidnapped.

I quickly made it to my locker and my grabbed my backpack, and ran towards the bathroom and got changed into my suit. And luckily because it was the Halloween Party no one would think that I was actually Spider-Man, and I ran down the hall and the stairs to the entrance. I finally made it out of the building and into the carpark and saw that the car was gone and so was Y/N. And now I was angry at myself for letting this happen, I knew something was off with Collin and I was right.

I should have been there to help protect him, I told myself that I wouldn't let anything happen to him. All I could think about was saving Y/N, I could not forgive myself if something happened to Y/N. The last thing I said to Y/N was fuck you, I could feel tears starting to form in my tears. I put on my suit and web myself on top of a building, I quickly took my phone and called Ned."Peter, where are you," he asked. "Y/N been kidnapped and I need your help," I say. He did not ask any more questions, he just asked me what he needed to do. I explained to him that I need him to hack into Y/N phone and track him. He tells me he will keep me updated and hang up.

I make my way to Y/N's old house, I need to see if anything was left over from what happened there. I finally made it to his old house and walked there to the door. The house was all burned up by the fire, I looked around to see if there was anything that the police could have missed. I was about to give up when I noticed something in Y/N's father's room. It was hidden under a piece of wood, but I noticed it, it was a phone, but it was dead. It could be one of the hydras men or shields, either way, it would have information about where Y/N is. The more time I spend the more worried I get about Y/N, I need to charge this phone.

Before I headed over home, I was losing hope. I quickly swung by the school to see if there was any witness, but no one saw anything. Everyone was either in the hall or canteen, no one saw what happened to Y/N. Then I remember that Collin went after Y/N, I went around the school looking for him but there was nothing. I need to check the front cameras of gr school to see if they noticed something. I sneaked into the security room that was unlocked. I walk over to the camera to start the fight. It hurt me to watch how I react to Y/N, the way I pushed and shouted at him. I watch as Y/N runs off and follow him on the camera.

He goes into the bathroom, which does not have any cameras in it because... it is a bathroom. I watch as Collin walks into the same bathroom, they are in there for a couple of minutes before leaving. But this time Y/N has a drink in his hand. That he did not have before. Just then my phone went off it was a text from MJ, well a treat from MJ that I need to apologize for what I did to Y/N. I replied that I am going to, but I need to find Y/N first.

So went back to the cameras and I watched them walk down the hall, and Y/N begin to act weird. He began to walk weirdly and stumble, then I watched as Collin guided him away from the hall and toward the front. I knew something was off with Collin. I watch as he brings Y/N over to the guys in the car. They put him in the booth, and then drove off. I was not able to get the license plate of the car because it was too dark.

But I could make out one thing, on the car it had something on the side of it. It was a symbol I have seen before, then I remember Y/N talking about Hydra and how it was the same symbol. It had to be them, so Collin was working with hydra the whole time. Just then my phone rings and it was Ned, I answered the phone, and I could hear Ned shouting at his mother about something. "Ned??" I asked, he noticed that I picked up the phone and he apologized.

"I tried to hack into Y/N phone but there was a password blocking me from getting into it. I am trying to get into it, but I do not think it will be today" he says. I tell him about the phone and how it is dead, and he tells me to bring it around to his. I ran out of the school and started to swing towards Ned, thinking about N/Y and hoping it was ok and not being hurt.