There was a light on another window near the balcony. A small figure came and closed the window. I didn't see body or face, all I managed to see was the shadow and I was certain that it's Jimin. If not then I'll have to threaten who ever that is to tell me where Jimin in. Thank God I did athletics in school. I started climbing up holding on to bricks but I fell down on my back.

"Aarghhh fuck...fuck ...damn that hurts" I groaned. I had fallen on my bag and my gun was there so falling caused It to hurt me. I tried to brush the pain away as I stood up trying to climb up again. This time I managed to climb till I grabbed on the balcony barriers. I pulled my self up and jumped through the barriers. I didn't land on my feet so I fell near the chair on the balcony. Well at least I made it up.

Jimins's POV

Thud

What was that loud thud? It was like something fell here on the balcony. Might the the chairs though. I thought to my self. I was on my bed sitting. I couldn't sleep. What if Mr Kim came back and tried to finish what he started. I couldn't afford to take that chance.

My headache was very terrible by now and I had no idea what to use. I had no medication here and I had no plans of getting out of this room. Now I'm keeping my self as a prisoner. I can't afford to bump into Mr Kim.

"Knock knock" I got startled and looked at the door leading to the balcony. Maybe a bird was there. I brushed it off and focused back to my thoughts again.

"Knock knock" the sound repeated. The heavy rains were scaring me. What if there's a serial killer there. Why do you think they use heavy rains and thunderstorms on movies. Because they're fucking scary that's why.

"Knock knock"

" Argh fucking birds" I say irritated. I stood up walking slowly to the door because I didn't want trigger my headache even more. I slid the door open looking down and felt a cold metal on my forehead.

"Oh my god please don't kill me" I whispered as my head was beating out of my chest.

"Jimin?" I got brave and looked up as I heard a somewhat familiar voice. It was Jungkook. It was dark and he was wearing all black but I could see him clearly. I bit my lip to see if I'm dreaming and no I wasn't.

"J- Jungkook?"  After saying that I was attacked by a very cold hug...no the hug was warm but Jungkook was cold. He was wet but I couldn't care less. I hugged him back as tears made their way out of my eyes. Oh my god I can't believe Jungkook Is here. He came here...how did he know I was here though?.

After a while he pulled out of the hug first and dragged me inside since we were still in the balcony. He closed the balcony door and closed it's curtains too. I was now sitting on the bed watching him. Is he my knight in shining armor? My hero? My savior?

" Jimin I'm so glad you're okay." He said kneeling down and hugging me again even though it was a brief hug.

"Jungkook? How? What are...oh my god." I couldn't make up one complete sentence. Jungkook held my hands in his and looked at me.

"It doesn't matter how. I'm taking you with me.i know you don't want this Jimin. Let's go. Come with me" I looked at him scared and confused. No doubt I wanted to go with him but...what if they found out?

"Jungkook you don't understand, Mr Kim will get angry. I think he'll find us. I know that he'll find us. I can't let you risk your life because of me." I said crying.

"Jimin I sneaked into a strangers house. Of course I've already risked my life for you. I left my car outside the fence. Let's go." Jungkook said looking at !e with sincere pleading eyes.

" What if they'll kill you? Or both of us? It's risky kookie" I cried and he pulled me in and hugged me tightly.

"Shhhh don't cry okay. They'll have to get through me before they get you. And they can't get through me. I'll protect you Jimin please just come with me. Please. I'm not going anywhere without you." Jungkook said looking at me with a determined look on his face.

He risked his life to save me? Did Tae tell him that I was being forced into a marriage? Does he care that much? I looked at him. His doe eyes which had now turned and cold were looking at me, boring holes through my soul. What do I have to lose if I agree to go with him? Nothing, absolutely nothi...oh I might lose Jungkook. I know Mr Kim won't hesitate to hurt him. That man is insane in the membrane, insane in the brain.

"Okay." I said in a whisper. Jungkook widened his eyes smiling a bit. Making me smile through my tears.

"Okay? You're coming with me?" He asked and I'm guessing just to make sure.

"Fucking yes Jungkook." I stood up taking my phone and putting on a big warm jacket. I turned to Jungkook who now had pale skin.

"Jungkook you have to change those clothes. You'll catch a cold" I said looking at him and he smiled.

"Jimin stop worrying about me, just worry about yourself. Are you warm enough?" He asked and I nodded. He pulled me into his arms again hugging tightly who kissing my forehead and hair.

"Okay let's go, we'll go back the same way I came in. Are you scared of heights?" Jungkook asked and I shook my head.

"Okay let's go" before we even took the fist step to the balcony door. My room Door was banged hard.

"PARK JIMIN OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR" oops...is that what a drunk Kai sounds like.

"Who is that?" Jungkook whispered asking me.

"My husband" I said crying again. Seems like everything just went South again.

Excuse any mistakes guys...my eyes were partly closed as I wrote this. My bed Is calling me

Borahae 💜