We continued walking all the way to class. and he let go of my hand. He went down towards my ear with a smile on his face and that's when he whispered "Bye princess." I looked up at him before he got up and started walking away. I felt like crying, that made my heart go so warm. I came back to reality once the bell rang.

Everyone was looking at me, and I mean everyone because before I came into the class the boy who never speaks and treats everyone like shit just whispered in my ear and held my hand in class.

MyaBae🦋
Why am I hearing from everyone that you were holding hands with Trey?
Ya'll a thing or sumn

And that's what I was waiting for not to happen. I knew this would be hard to explain to her since she expected me to tell her everything. I'm a pretty secretive person and I don't always feel the need to tell everyone everything, but she doesn't get that.

So I didn't respond, I'll talk to her later.

__________

Trey
How do you get home?

Me
I just walk
Why is u asking?

Trey
I'm driving you home
Read 12:40pm

I wish he knew how annoying his attitude gets sometimes. I just put my phone back into my pocket and went back to talking to Dom. It was lunchtime and we were just sitting at a lunch table talking. I was hoping that Mya was with Isaiah and she wouldn't see me. That conversation wouldn't go well and right now I wasn't ready for it.

"Bruh school shooter nigga is your boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes. "No Dom, he is not my boyfriend. Opposing he's my 'best friend'." Dom gave me a confused look "Yeah and for some reason, he doesn't like you" I knew I shouldn't have said that to Dom but that was true. "Why? I ain't do nothing to him"

"I don't know but I think he kind of wants me all to himself. He seems to not even really like Mya to be honest" Dom looked a little upset, shit I would be too. Trey was just stubborn and wanted things his way and if I wanted to be around him at all I had to deal with it. And I was ready to deal with it. "Yeah that niggas really weird. I was joking at first Laaa but after you said that I'm convinced he's just actually weird"

I could tell he was serious but I was too. "He's different, I know" the bell rang meaning that lunch was over and its time to get to our last class. "See now, I'll see you after school Laaa" we did the little handshake we made up and I walked off.

Before I could even get far, I sensed someone behind me so I turned to see Trey. "You too damn nosy I was tryna be nice and grab your hand or something" I rolled my eyes and allowed him to hold my hand as he wanted to. "You know everyone's hella confused right now right?" I asked as we walked together. We had our last class together anyways.

"So? Fuck these people they don't know us. We just friends and if they stressing you out cause they think we dating just cause I'm holding your hand then I'll beat their ass." The thought of us dating did make my heart perk up but after he said that I felt a little upset.

I knew I was head over heels for him and he didn't feel the same way but then why was he holding my hand right now and why was his nickname for me princess. And why did he not want to leave me alone and why couldn't I be around anyone else besides him.

But I wasn't stupid and I knew that he felt something for me even if it wasn't a crush. While we were walking, Mya passed us. We made eye contact and she was obviously confused.

Fuck Trey, look what you're doing to me.

"She mad at you or something?" I shrugged "I think so cause she didn't know I was even speaking to you at first. She's mad that I didn't tell her" he chuckled coldly "Damn she's that nosy?" I nodded "It's a girl thing to be honest" We finally got to class and we got to our seats. Me and Dom in front of Trey while he sat by himself. As always.

"Let me copy your homework real quick I ain't do mine" I sucked my teeth and passed Dom my paper. He never does his own shit. "Boy if you don't start doing your own work, and don't make it obvious you copying me" I turned around to look at Trey to see that he was drawing something. It looked like one of those anime character people he had me watch with him the other night. It was very detailed too. I could never.

"What's that?" I asked. He just looked up at me and rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing, basically mentally telling me 'Shut the fuck up and go back to the nigga you talking to'. He was most likely mad because I was still talking to Dom but I mean it's hard for me to just cut everything and everyone off for him.

I rolled my eyes too and turned back around. "Cut your attitude off bitch" I was taken aback but turned around and flipped him off. Maybe he didn't mean that and just was joking. Or maybe he wasn't joking. But either way, I listened to him.