"What A 'Darling' Child"

Start from the beginning

"Security! That man stole my precious daughter's bracelet from London!"

My eyes widen when the man was a thief all along. With that long hair from his double chin, I can't tell if he is old or just a disguise. He pushed the two guard who's guarding the door and snatch a gun from their belt as he made his escape. Unfortunately, he never did when he tripped and face planted on the floor immediately. I burst out laughing and quickly stomped at his hand secretly before he yelled in pain, letting the gun go.

I just kicked the weapon away from his reach and watch the guards grab the thief, followed with those fancy handcuffs officers use on arresting people. One guard return the stolen items from a lovely couple damn, they look like models.

"Well isn't this a surprise. Maybe I should trust my guts more often~" I chuckled to myself as I watch them return all the stolen items until one security guard notice the thief's shoes, making me smirk as I check my nails when he asked the man about it.

"Hey man, fancy shoes you got there~ Did you stole them as well?"

"What?! No, that's mine!"

"Is that so... Look here, buddy. I am also a shoe collector and I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as 'Lou' for a brand. You're under arrest for robbery, Lou" he explain. "Wait-what?! Hey! My name is not Lou! It's Jackson! J-A-C-K-S-O-N! Jackson! I bought those for real!" He corrected, but no one bothered to listen.

As much as I enjoyed such entertainment, my stomach ruined everything. Gee, how can I afford to eat?

~End of Flashback~

I'm pretty sure you now all the rest is history. Gosh, I had a blast doing it. The only problem is that it's getting a little lonely. I never found any lost dolls either. If I talk to one, they might tell me to some of their friends until my name is all over California. I just learned that there's a movie about me on this world.

I look at my teddy and sighed again. I tried to stitch it back up, but the stuffings keeps coming out every minute. 2nd day, but I'm starting to feel a little sick on how everything is to the verge of me fainting just by looking and climbing each posts. I sniff and just rubbed my temples from feeling a little homesick.

Maybe I could wish on my stone for help. It did lead me out of the portal. I wrapped my cloak around myself before grabbing the light up stone from my bag and hold it near my chest, hoping for it to grant me what I'm wishing for.

"I wish to find a home where I can start anew..."

I pleaded in my thought before it glowed so bright like stars. I waited for a little bit to stop and when it did, I felt the box was getting lifted again. Oh dear... please not another trash collector. I thought as I act lifeless when the box opened and my stone finally stopped glowing under my messy suit.

When the box open, it felt like I was being unboxed before seeing a pair of two arms from the light.

"What in the world? " A familiar British accent said before I stared in adoration when it was a child with black hair and majestic amethyst eyes while her side bangs was covering the other. I got a little nervous when she started observing me. I feel like my back was sweating from the box and her reaction. Her disbelief expression are just like Willa's.

That little flame of hope is leaving me again...

"Ewww, gross! Your face is full of cinders!" She gagged slightly and it just shot me straight in reality, not until she started lifting me all of a sudden. At first, I thought she was gonna throw me away like everyone else, but she putted me in her arms instead and started walking away with me and her umbrella. I got a little bit confused until I heard her read my letter.